Y'en a mare! Quick layers and hybrids!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
fallaiypenser54
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Y'en a mare! Quick layers and hybrids!

by fallaiypenser54 » 29/04/09, 08:30

Hello.
I do not understand why companies continue to make profit on the back of our own planet. Why not get into washable diapers or hybrid cars?
There is really a problem with human beings.
Sincerely.
A revolt.

:x
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 29/04/09, 08:46

good it feels good, a little kick in the morning but after .....

it ourselves or.
0 x
Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/04/09, 09:41

Well if you think that hybrid cars will save the planet it is that greenwashing marketing is working well ...

What will "save the planet" (and more) is to stop using your car, and ideally not to buy one at all... but if there were only diapers and cars that "polluted" we would be in a beautiful world ... heating for example pollutes much more than most cars for

It is deeply necessary change our lifestyles and therefore the VALUES of our society if we want to hope to do something to "save the planet" ... it's not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow: it's today, our generation!

An all-con example: the state favors long-distance work by taxing work-to-sleep trips ... on the other hand, it gives subsidies for solar thermal energy which has the opposite effect of keeping prices high and controlling l of the market!

When the politicians are aware of their bullshit on this point, we will have taken a big step!

For the fed up, it must be the period because I also got angry yesterday: Tired of all these fluorescent green sites :P
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 29/04/09, 14:28

@ fallaiypenser54
We didn't wait for your awareness to use the diapers
washable. I strongly encourage you to get started.

As for hybrid cars, it will be when we have the
means to offer them to us. In these times (crisis obliges)
priority goes to housing and food. Ecology goes largely
second, in fact it's starting to become a luxury for some
things when it's not a dummy trap.
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 29/04/09, 18:26

I think I'm going to be a little nicer with you fallaiypenser54!

Welcome, and for awareness, well done! yes, you got it a little later maybe, but it is there.

I can't change my car either, I can't afford it, but I only use my car once or twice a month! and to go on vacation.

We eat, organic (AMAP) and we collect rainwater, the bulbs have been changed and the compost toilets have replaced the classics in the basement. Composting and selective sorting, purchase in flea market and at emmaus, lots of recycling and we think twice before throwing!

solar oven and washable diapers since Monday (I did not know that it was the international week of washable diapers, but hey, it's been 3 weeks that I work the subject !!!) for the professional part. we only use wooden beds and don't buy any new plastic toys! only ecologically acceptable toys are bought (but you have to see the price a bit !!!! : Evil: ).

Okay, if you have advice or suggestions, I'll take it.

ah! I forgot, a wind turbine in self-construction, a project to replace windows which are thirty years old and probably never been maintained (we are the 9 th tenants since 1978 !!!), and a green roof in above the terrace to compensate for the concrete in it.
0 x
fallaiypenser54
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Revolt!!!

by fallaiypenser54 » 30/04/09, 07:33

Hello!
I see where you're coming from! I just think it's hopeless and that we could try to use products that pollute less instead of continuing with our unhealthy habits!
Always so revolted!
A+
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 30/04/09, 08:09

I think that's what we all do, on this forum, then if that is your goal, you are in the right place to have all the right tips, and get there.

again, welcome, you will find lots of ideas, in direct recycling, which will help you with little tricks to initiate you in the recycling of stuff that you threw before, it is I believe by that it's easier to start.

As for the revolt, I think that it is not an effective educational method, on the other hand to show the example and to share your experience, is one.

I am converting a mother with washable diapers, at the same time that I am learning to use it myself, all my neighbors have started composting in 2 years, I am proud of it, and my neighbor ( let's call it super gaspi!) start to eat organic vegetables, and buy vegetables and milk on the farm (by carpooling !!!!) with us, there too it makes me happy.
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"