It is Candlemas so friends breton to your stoves !!!!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

It is Candlemas so friends breton to your stoves !!!!

by C moa » 02/02/09, 15:58

Greetings to all those who tear apart pancakes, those who eat pancakes (and to the others as well, of course).

Today is candlelight so your stoves !!!

I came across this article earlier, so I can't resist the urge to share it !!! It is a sign that times are changing and that we can do well or very well locally !!!

http://www.rtl.fr/fiche/3276802/les-agriculteurs-bretons-relancent-la-culture-du-ble-noir.html

Kenavo the bouzeux !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/09, 16:03

Breton friends, and the others they stink?

More: Image you're not even breton (officially) !! Hihihiihhiih!

ps: buckwheat have some on them forums https://www.econologie.com/forums/aerogenera ... t6740.html and soon even can be a sarazine? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/02/09, 16:04

Hey ! Ho! It's not just the Breton people who make pancakes and use buckwheat! In Belgium too.
In Flemish sarasin is called "Boukweit", which means that in Liège crêpe is called "bouquette" (spelling not guaranteed)

Women make pancakes because it seems like the day when women are masters : Cry: as if it changed something! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/09, 16:06

Ah ah ah! Tope the Elephant, same reaction :)

ps: look at this, we're talking about you: https://www.econologie.com/forums/rendez-vou ... t6982.html
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 02/02/09, 16:13

it reacts quickly here as soon as we talk about food !!! : Lol:
Christophe wrote:Breton friends, and the others they stink?
first i said
(and to the others as well of course)

More: Image you're not even breton (officially) !! Hihihiihhiih!
Another one who talks about what he does not know and especially about something that does not concern him !!!

it's going to shit !!! Image

By the way, I have always been told that the Savoyard and the Alsatians are the same thing !!! Image

ps: buckwheat have some on them forums https://www.econologie.com/forums/aerogenera ... t6740.html and soon even can be a sarazine? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
it is fine, it can be eaten endless !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/09, 16:21

C moa wrote:Another one who talks about what he does not know and especially about something that does not concern him !!!

it's going to shit !!! Image

HIhihihihihihi, I remind you anyway that I lived 15 months in Guérande, rue Anne de Bretagne to admit everything!

So yes historically the countries of the Loire is Breton but not administratively it is not anymore.

C moa wrote:By the way, I have always been told that the Savoyard and the Alsatians are the same thing !!! Image

In the strength of character yes it must look like it: you already took a Bucheron in full pear? Image

On the other hand, if I said: Vendéens and Bretons from the Loire it's the same, I think you wouldn't like it, I heard a few about the Vendeans when I was "southern Breton" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 02/02/09, 16:52

Christophe wrote:HIhihihihihihi, I remind you anyway that I lived 15 months in Guérande, rue Anne de Bretagne to admit everything!

So yes historically the countries of the Loire is Breton but not administratively it is not anymore.
first of all, not all the countries of the loire were part of Brittany but only the Loire Atlantique. Brittany is 5 departments name of ... Image

Certainly this co **** ie was made under Vichy so we see the level but frankly one can wonder how they did to find it there !!! What connection do we have with the Sarthois, the Angevins or the low ceilings of South Loire?

On the other hand, if I said: Vendéens and Bretons from the Loire it's the same, I think you wouldn't like it, I heard a few about the Vendeans when I was "southern Breton" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Well !!! The Breton of the Loire that does not exist !!! We are Breton and that's it !!! Then you come from Brest, Lorient, Guingamp or Nantes and that's it !!!

It is sure that if you bicker me in the South Loire, we will quickly arrive at the diplomatic incident like Davos between Israel and Turkey !!!!
Frankly, you can say what you want but they are not like us these people there !!! Besides, originally, they were attached to Poitiers is to tell you the difference between us !!! : Mrgreen:

PS: A small one for the road:

If tomorrow we tell you that the end of the world will come in a week, where should you go to end your old days?

In Vendée of course they are a century behind !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/09, 17:16

C moa wrote:first of all, not all the countries of the loire were part of Brittany but only the Loire Atlantique. Brittany is 5 departments name of ...

Oh sorry I was wrong I meant Loire Atlantique of course!

Hiihihhiih for Vendée I knew that "would love you", they told me that one !!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/02/09, 17:30

Have you tried pancakes with beer?

Yes, it's one of my favorite recipes : Cheesy:
It's Belgian of course and it's so fine, that it can be eaten without hunger : Lol:

A small chimay in the dough, leave to ferment in the fridge for two hours, cook the pancakes and have a good appetite of course
:P

Attention, distaits not to use fermenting flour, I do not guarantee the result : Mrgreen:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/02/09, 19:33

+1, Lietseu, it's great

by the way, did you know that there was a full indulgence linked to the tasting of Trappist beer:

a trappist: one day less purgatory!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be