Small method against abusive mail advertising

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Small method against abusive mail advertising

by Christophe » 26/04/07, 09:36

Here is what Delnoram sent me as "spam" : Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/anti-pub.pdf

You have probably already received similar "chains" and I strongly doubt the effect of such actions (especially since it creates transport and therefore additional CO2 emissions ... completely unnecessary) but I will pass it to you all the same ...

By cons this gave me a little idea: if sarko becomes president it might be interesting to brainstorm a similar method to show him what democracy is...to develop...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 26/04/07, 10:07

The idea is good. I really like the concept of mixing ads. Like the pizza banker cuts and vice versa. : Mrgreen:

In the absence of a postal route, we can always have fun keeping these rotten pubs and putting them ourselves in the mailbox of one of these polluters when we go around.

I like it. Idea to dig.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/04/07, 10:33

Yes for the mixture, but pizza is generally small shops that distribute locally ... So not really "spam" ...

A funny thing would be to send the ads back to the competition (like "sofdanscul" and Cie credit ...) ... but I maintain the idea for (or rather against) sarko ... no idea in this voice there Rulian?
0 x