Solar powered stapler

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
schount
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar powered stapler

by schount » 22/03/07, 14:25

Hello,
I am in terminal S
and I have a PPE subject which is to power the REXEL electric stapler using solar energy.
I wanted to power it with an amorphous photovoltaic cell.
Could you advise me on the choice of this cell (knowing that I can buy one or more)

the stapler must be supplied with 6V
0,8A
4,2w

Thank you in advance
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/03/07, 17:00

the data that you communicate to us,
this is what is marked on the power supply unit?

if so, you may need to measure to see
"if it takes all that"

pcq generally the power supply units are oversized

see also if it is a continuous or an alternative
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
schount
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by schount » 29/03/07, 14:22

it is direct current and the values ​​given above are those which the stapler needs to be supplied.
0 x
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 29/03/07, 21:22

do you fire everything that is electric and you beat it like everyone else?

What is the advantage of an electric stapler ?? : Shock:
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
schount
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by schount » 11/04/07, 18:18

I see that there are clever people on the forum :|
The subject is imposed in PPE ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 12/04/07, 11:51

Schount wrote:I see that there are clever people on the forum :|
The subject is imposed in PPE ...

I would not play the whipping fathers, but I have the impression that the PEPs, TPs, and other school projects are there to make the little gray cells work, not to be transcribed on the forums...

It saddens me to see the homework of students proliferate on the sites ...

Schount, at worst use your solar calculator to calculate the cells to use : Cheesy:

Am i old fashioned :frown:
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 12/04/07, 19:46

I looked a little on the net, there is not much to use such as. apart from maybe the 10x10cm scilicon cells from conrad, I let you find them, calculate the number you need to put in parallel and in series, because I'm not there to do all your work.

still know that it will cost you quite expensive, and that you can pretend the teacher who gave you this PPE (by the way, what does PPE mean?) by doing all the theoretical study, in terms of cost, power availability, size of the solar power supply, etc ... and concluding that the solar power supply is not suitable.
you can then offer a power supply powered by hand, but as it comes down to using human force, converting it into electricity, then again into mechanical work, it doesn't matter either.
your conclusion will therefore be that nothing beats the good old manual stapler. you will have demonstrated to your teacher that solar is not necessarily suitable for everything, and that it is often more ecological to return to a lower but simple technology. the subject may be imposed, it would surprise me that he puts a bubble to you. you have in any case done the theoretical study ...

good luck.
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/04/07, 09:16

Exact Pollux, long live the good old metal stapler with annual energy (finally human ...) and which often lasts several generations! (the kind of products designed to last that we see less and less in our hyperCONSumption society)
0 x
schount
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by schount » 19/04/07, 13:53

I was just asking for help, not for me to be done the job, the students would not come to the sites, if they were well supervised finally here is thank you
and normally I have 36 hours to do my job and I would only have 15 hours at the end :)
(PS: PPE = Multidisciplinary "Supervised" Project)
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"