Spirulina: a small blue algae in Mali

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
jeanne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Spirulina: a small blue algae in Mali

by jeanne » 08/02/07, 15:11

Hello,

I am a former colleague of Christophe and on his advice I enclose a West France article to be published on the project of the fair spirulina association in Mali.

Solidarity initiative. In Mali, Jeanne cultivated an alga against malnutrition. She met our young correspondent Hélène Marquer.
After a professional baccalaureate in "marine culture", Jeanne, 24, continues with a BTS in aquaculture production. As an apprentice, she worked in the laboratory for two years on micro-algae for the pharmaceutical and food companies.

Click here for the rest of the article
http://www.rennes.maville.com/actu/re/actudet/actu_loc-373309_.html

This micro alga is one of the first photosynthetic organisms to appear on earth, it is the source of life.
Today this algae works miracles in the fight against malnutrition!

Good reading

Jeanne
0 x
For a more united world
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/07, 15:17

Bravo Jeanne for your action and your dedication to fight against inequalities! If there were more people like in the world, well it would be much better!

Keep us informed of the publication of the paper article (it's always classier than a link) and you (or kk1) could scan it and put it on the forum that would be the TOP! 8)

ps: if the journalists who interviewed you want to discover econology ... you know what you have to do : Cheesy:
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 08/02/07, 15:42

for spirulina it's not good ..... : Evil:

it tastes like ch .....

the boss makes a cure every winter (she does not have a fully balanced diet ....) and she tried to make me swallow, poua .......... yuck.

There's a naturopath not far from home who makes pills with (it's spirulina compacted in pill form) and who resells it in a box.

it's a great food supplement :!:
but matter of taste, it's not great. :frown:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/02/07, 16:57

Hello
it's a great food supplement
but question taste, it's not terrible

Another one who lets himself be touched by taste and colors.
cod liver oil doesn't taste good either, but it's good for your health, you'd rather it dye and have a chemical flavor. (it is not because the Munster feels the devil that it is not good!)
You know the GMO fruits are beautiful, smooth, shiny, beautiful color, good taste, no glitch ect .. but I prefer the old kind so those that grow in shit even if they are attacked by insects ..

Andre
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 08/02/07, 21:30

hello, a Breton company manufacturing drinks and marketing a soft drink, blue stroumpf, with spirulina, and say that spiru * contains almost 70% protein inside, it leaves dream for the developing countries .
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 09/02/07, 01:14

Another one who lets himself be touched by taste and colors.
cod liver oil doesn't taste good either, but it's good for your health, you'd rather it dye and have a chemical flavor. (it is not because the Munster feels the devil that it is not good!)

When I was little (50s), I took it badly, but the "direct" grip in the spoon was quickly replaced by a much less unpleasant means: the Jessel pastille (I think it was this name, it was enough to swallow it like a pill with water (especially not to let it melt in your mouth !!) and you absolutely did not feel the taste.

hello, a Breton company manufacturing drinks and marketing a soft drink, blue stroumpf, with spirulina, and say that spiru * contains almost 70% protein inside, it leaves dream for the developing countries

This idea is SUPER !!!

..... and also Bravo to Jeanne : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jeanne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Article paper

by jeanne » 11/03/07, 10:32

Hello

I put the article on link spirulina, the paper version.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/image.jpg

A+

Jeanne
0 x
For a more united world
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Paper article

by jean63 » 11/03/07, 12:19

jeanne wrote:Hello

I put the article on link spirulina, the paper version.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/image.jpg

A+

Jeanne

Mrci for the info and BRAVO.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/03/07, 15:50

paotop wrote:for spirulina it's not good ..... : Evil:

it tastes like ch .....

My wife who is no longer very young, take these pills to facilitate her studies .... (attempt to return to the European Union)
Well, beware, there is a side effect!, It increases libido, I can't keep up! :D
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 11/03/07, 17:40

maybe they give it a bad taste on purpose, to limit side effects : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"