cleaning with microfibers

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
mia73
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

cleaning with microfibers

by mia73 » 05/10/06, 20:30

: Shock:

Hello

They are fabulous and yet so little known. Microfiber fabrics allow a natural detecion of surfaces. They are ecological and very effective.

The CTIP (international technical center hygiene and cleanliness) made an interesting study on this subject.

for more info you can contact me

see you soon
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: cleaning with microfibers

by Targol » 05/10/06, 22:56

mia73 wrote:: Shock:

Original as the beginning ...

mia73 wrote:Hello

Ben hello the same ... or rather good evening at this time ...
mia73 wrote:They are fabulous and yet so little known. Microfiber fabrics allow a natural detecion of surfaces. They are ecological and very effective.
The CTIP (international technical center hygiene and cleanliness) made an interesting study on this subject.
for more info you can contact me
see you soon

Ehhhh yes, they are much less fabulous, less known also probably but they are sometimes effective anyway: the moderators of the forum econology.
And since I'm one of them, and a google search for "CTIP" brings me ..... guess what? a commercial site, I lock this topic until an explanatory PM explains to me (or to Christophe) why unlock what, at first glance, looks furiously like an ad !!!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding