T-Shirts: original and your opinion

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

T-Shirts: original and your opinion

by Christophe » 27/06/06, 17:52

I created this post for with a feedback on the Tshirts that we offer on the store especially on the design / message and quality / price criteria.

We would in fact especially like to have the opinion of those who have already bought or received it free of charge (they will recognize each other :) ) : Cheesy:

Your various opinions and the success (or failure ... for the moment it's not great but the choice is also limited) sales will condition the creation of other series of Tshirts.

So a big thank you for your opinions.

For info, here is the little story about the origin of these Tshirts:
https://www.econologie.com/t-shirt-engag ... logie.html
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 10 / 10, 15: 04, 2 edited once.
0 x
boubou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boubou » 27/06/06, 18:43

Hello !
a small econological question:
I did not see mention that the cotton of the T-Shirts came from organic farming. Are they?
Anyway, the problem with cotton (even AB!) Is that it consumes a lot of energy. I would have preferred hemp Tshirts or other textiles, less greedy and therefore more ecological!
Otherwise, I would have liked to know where the Tshirts came from (France, Africa, Asia ????)
I personally looked for Tshirt "made in France" and I never found any, suddenly each Tshirt that I wear contributes to the reinforcement of the greenhouse effect (by transport and sometimes manufacturing), difficult with that to be "good about yourself" or to be
T-shirt : Evil: .
Otherwise, bravo design side, I find it very successful! I just ordered the "fragile handle with care", which unfortunately will also contribute to the strengthening of the greenhouse effect (the post office always delivers on horseback, right ???? : Cry: talk to him about it).
Anyway, the era in which we live pushes us more and more to face our inconsistencies, and I do not yet feel ready, like Gandhi, to weave my clothes myself ... it may come : Shock:.

Good luck with Econologie anyway!
The answer can only be personal ET collective.

Econological friendships
0 x
Whoever trains in the direction of the current makes crocodiles laugh
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/06/06, 19:36

We did indeed expect this issue to be raised. Our B&C T-shirts are made in Bangladesh. They are "printed" in Belgium at a local printer.

The problem, as boubou says, is that there is no quality T-shirt made in Europe at reasonable price. Here we find the problem of the price that the consumer is ready to put for his purchases. Selling a T-shirt for more than € 25 did not seem very economical to us.

There is never a perfect solution but only compromises and econology is precisely a compromise by definition!

So as far as we are concerned, we decided to start like this and we continue to look for solutions that can better satisfy "environmentally" AND "economically"!
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 29/06/06, 22:33

Link to the history of T-shirts (corrected): https://www.econologie.com/t-shirt-engag ... logie.html
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 04/07/06, 13:18

Hello
I bought the black t-shirt with the little red logo. It is very good it is of good quality. In addition it is fashionable I am happy.
If the t-shirts are available in other colors it will also appeal to women who like more flash colors.
Personally I do not look if the t-shirts I buy are made in France or abroad if they are made of recyclable products or not. I'm not a sorry thoroughbred ecologist. Parcontre I hope that by buying a product from the shop here will bear fruit in the development of this one.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 04/07/06, 17:28

Thank you Pitmix
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/07/06, 17:33

PITMIX wrote:I'm not a sorry thoroughbred ecologist.

Well neither do we ...: Cheesy: We are (I like the expression): "Green but not too much"

If 90% of people were like us the overall impact would be much greater than if 1% of people were pure green :)
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 07 / 06, 00: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 05/07/06, 00:04

I fully agree with you.
It's like donating money for a good cause.
It's not a guy who gives 10000 bullets who saves the Third World. It's a 1 cent per capita that will make the difference.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 05/07/06, 19:07

It would be a great idea for an original T-shirt. first a polite / polluted guy as not possible, in the middle a modern guy but in a "healthy and luxuriant" environment and finally a guy in an old cave attacked by wild beasts.

With the slogan below: "green ... but not too much"
=> econologie.com
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/06, 20:11

nonoLeRobot wrote:It would be a great idea for an original T-shirt. first a polite / polluted guy as not possible, in the middle a modern guy but in a "healthy and luxuriant" environment and finally a guy in an old cave attacked by wild beasts.

With the slogan below: "green ... but not too much"
=> econologie.com

Uh you could do a little sketch / diagram because I didn't understand everything : Cheesy:
0 x