The econological shop: news and news

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

The econological shop: news and news

by Christophe » 23/06/06, 11:22

After several months of work, we are happy to announce the opening of a store affiliated to the Econologie.com site and visible at this address: https://www.econologie.com/shop/

You will find products to reconcile economies and ecology (well it's amazing :D )

Realize your convictions!

Econologie.com has just opened a "shop" section to finally offer you products corresponding to the "philosophy" of our site. It is the logical continuation of our approach: for 3 years, econologie.com has done everything to disseminate information, initiate debate and provoke good ideas about energy savings and the impact of our lifestyles on the environment. It is now time to make accessible to all these alternative products which remain too discreet in our over-consumption society.

Of course, our offer is limited for now, but we hope to be able to support it as we go along with your help. Do not hesitate to contribute to the dissemination of these alternative solutions by suggesting products that you are convinced of the effectiveness and that you would like to see disseminated.

Here are the first products that you can find on the "shop":
Practically:

You can visit the store here: https://www.econologie.com/shop/ and proceed to your order fully automatically. Deliveries to France and Belgium at national rates.

Finally, we thank the beta testers (who will recognize each other) and the many people who have already helped us with the development of this shop. But despite numerous tests and trials, it is possible that the store still contains some minor minor imperfections. Any comments of improvement on your part will therefore be welcome!

Thank you in advance for your confidence, your possible future purchase and your interest in econology ...
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 02 / 15, 20: 57, 10 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/06, 17:08

Well there is no crowd on this subject .... : Shock:

I just added a link at the top right on the bar of the forum. It will remain bold for a few days so that regulars can discover the shop ...
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 23/06/06, 17:32

Hello
Nice this post. M6 boutique version econologue ... : Cheesy:
LED dynamo lamps don't you add them?
When the catalog is well supplied it will be a misfortune ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/06, 17:40

M6 boutique .... pffff : Evil: : Evil:
When you find militant Tshirts, soap nuts and econometrics on M6 we will talk about it again ... No but !!

For lamps; we already have a partnership with lamps on an ecological zone ( https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=1662 ) therefore out of loyalty we chose (maybe wrongly) not to offer such a product to start ...

It may come gradually ... we would already like to sell a little the products currently offered ... after we will see ...
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/06/06, 19:57

No, I'm teasing you !!
I knew you were going to get mad : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/06, 20:32

PITMIX wrote:No, I'm teasing you !!
I knew you were going to get mad : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

pffffff not funny !! : Cheesy:
0 x
BornToBeWild
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BornToBeWild » 25/06/06, 16:41

Yes Yes ! Christophe!

I confirm it is very funny the friend Brad Pitmix! : Lol: Her joke was good "M6 Green shop", when we all know it's"Green TV Purchase"! : Lol: : Cheesy: :P :D : Mrgreen: : Lol:

Good I stop delusional! Tell me the soap tree, the "sapindus mukorossi" of its scientific name I believe, you would not sell plants or seeds to plant? I have room, and in the south it's sunny like in India or Nepal! : Cheesy:

No, I do not intend to compete, but I love plants, especially those with exotic features! And then if we can combine business with pleasure ... why not?

Oh by the way Pitmix ! I received a phone call from your third grade French teacher! She told me to send you this: "Watch tort hortograffe !!! Her fairy conbia two foix tail game you laidis !!!!" But seeing how she writes everything she said to me on the phone, I understand better! :P

(That's not all, but now I'm going to have to watch my spelling, because Brad PitMix will be waiting for me when I get back, and already yesterday, math, with the proportions of acetone ... : Oops: !)

Have a good day !
0 x
Neither submissive nor rebellious ... Wild !!!
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 25/06/06, 21:07

Don't worry about spelling or math, I'm not going to correct you.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/06/06, 23:40

We discovered the soapnuts at the green horizon show, last fall, it's very good. We will even try in the dishwasher ...

We're starting to have converted quite a few people; family, friends, colleagues ...
To convert new followers, we provide them with small quantities (0.5Kg) for them to try. The offer is exploding, but I'm not saying no to order next time on my forum prefer... : Mrgreen:

By the way, to give a good smell to the laundry remember to add a few drops of essential oil.

Do you offer the salts of ... thing that we use with nuts ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/06, 00:21

citro wrote:By the way, to give a good smell to the laundry remember to add a few drops of essential oil.

Do you offer the salts of ... thing that we use with nuts ...

Are you thinking of soda or sodium percabonate? Their use is not mandatory (we never used it with our nuts which are the same as those we offer) but then it makes the use of nuts a bit complicated so ... no we do not offer these products ... (the average housewife already has enough work like that :D )

But just like some essential oils we think about it all the same for the rest ... We will see ...

ps: in the dishwasher it's not great at all by cons we tried ...
0 x