40 Billions of € ... and inheritance!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

40 Billions of € ... and inheritance!

by Grelinette » 25/09/17, 18:58

Hi,

We have just learned of the death of Liliane Bettencourt ... Peace to her soul.
The media have widely reminded that Liliane B. is the richest woman in the world with a heritage of around 40 billion € uros!

Curiously, nobody talks about inheritance tax? ... On such a heritage, the French State should receive a nice sum, right? ... As much, we hear every day that the State seeks a few Million € here or there to make up for a deficit, we don't hear about such an exceptional recipe. Unless from such an astronomical heritage, inheritance tax no longer applies! ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 40 billion € ... and inheritance tax!

by Ahmed » 25/09/17, 19:26

During her lifetime, she already paid very little taxes, via clever * and perfectly legal financial arrangements, I presume that these front companies will still operate posthumously ... At this level of "tax optimization", it would be very surprising that the question of succession is not taken into account.

* Experts in the field are often former tax officials ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/17, 20:52

Ahmed wrote:At this level of "tax optimization", it would be very surprising if the issue of inheritance was not taken into account.

+1 only the little ones pay ... it's well known (but not recognized) ...

I predict nevertheless some eddies in the next weeks in the Bettencourt empire ...

The successions often show the deep nature of the human ... and the greed goes well above the respect of others (family or other ...) ...

What what what? I am a great naive ???? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/09/17, 23:33

For those who worry about the costs borne by the heirs of the empire Bettencourt, the latest government gift, which increases the corporate tax rate from 33,3% to 25%, should reassure them ... : Wink:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/09/17, 21:31

All those who have compassion for the rich (and there are many, I know! :D ), will be pleased to learn that, among other new measures, include the non-taxation of private yachts and jets at the ISF. Another little effort and this status will be exempt from all taxation: it reminds you of nothing?
0 x