Community restaurants in major cities (celibacy)

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Community restaurants in major cities (celibacy)

by the middle » 20/02/12, 08:07

Hello,
In big cities, there are a lot of singles.
Cooking for a person is not very economical, nor very ecological in terms of packaging, energy, various losses.
For me, it would be interesting to find a restaurant run by people in my area, who are unemployed, or simply free.
It would always be better than these prepared dishes that are found in super markets, cheaper, and also less energy consuming.
People would be less isolated too.
I find that the idea is to be scratched.
Well, well, I admit it got out of my mind, like that, this morning.
: Cheesy:
And finally, why limit yourself to singles?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/12, 13:13

It's not just in the cities that there are singles ... and it's even more difficult to live in the countryside!

Good idea in any case, and in its single version it would make it possible to meet people :D :D but once the meeting is made, more right to the restaurant ... lol ...

In fact, econologically speaking, there should be a version for "all" : Mrgreen:

Still you have to see the studies (or at least figures) on the food waste in the community diet ...

The share of energy necessary for the "final preparation" being a minority compared to the rest of the energy "contained" in the food (production, processing, transport, etc.).

It is estimated thatwe (a westerner) eat 2L of oil a day https://www.econologie.com/forums/alimentation-et-petrole-on-mange-2l-de-petrole-par-jour-t8851.html

ps: it reminds me of the Indian solar canteen with several thousand meals served each day and solar-heated by concentration, do a research we talked about it on the forum: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/02/12, 12:16

Well, he will soon reinvent us the phalanstery ...

The idea is nice and can be called roommate or food with friends. I can see it well, my daughter is at the university, they meet frequently at one or the other to cook together, each student (including the boys) having "his" specialty.

As for your idea, I fear very much that once faced with compliance (hygiene, security, tax, social laws) and management costs (including the first down payment to rent a room) the project will flow or become a business like any other.

As soon as you leave the private sphere ....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/02/12, 14:10

As for your idea, I fear very much that once faced with compliance (hygiene, security, tax, social laws) and management costs (including the first down payment to rent a room) the project will flow or become a business like any other.

This is the reality .. :?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/02/12, 18:51

Thank you Europe! : Evil:

It's true, what! Fed up with all the standards imposed by suit and tie scrapers that have no problem at the end of the month.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"