Ademe eco-product passport, eco-consumption better!

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Ademe eco-product passport, eco-consumption better!

by Christophe » 18/07/11, 10:32

A well-made and complete Ademe guide to understanding eco-consumption has just been released:

Eco-product passport Edition 2011

Summary :

For the first time in France, the Grenelle Environment has made consumption a public environmental policy issue.
Measures have been recommended to promote eco-responsible purchasing, whether public or private.
Thus, the objective of this passport is to help everyone to make their professional purchases more ecological and to answer the first questions to ask:

* what is the ecological quality of a product?
* what are the distinctive signs of ecological quality?
* what are the most frequently encountered difficulties?
* in practice, what to do to become exemplary?
* which products to start with?
* what are the main possibilities offered by the Public Procurement Code?

Public: Public and private buyers, distribution players, sales teams, sustainable development managers, etc.

Ref. : 7113
April 2011 - 21x29,7 - 84p.

Source: http://www2.ademe.fr/servlet/getDoc?cid ... &ref=17597

Download the Ademe eco-product passport

Buying "every day" taking into account the ecological aspect of the act of purchase, it is much more useful than vote green (but one does not prevent the other quite the contrary)!

For a long time, for example, I have not personally bought (failing to buy organic ones that cannot be found), no more imported fruits & vegetables ... (when I buy in Belgium, I buy Belgians, when I 'buys in France, French ...). And I boycott absolutely all Spanish products, not talking about apples from New Zealand or South Africa ...

Obviously I pay attention to the seasonal cycle: the apples or pears currently which spent more time in the fridge than on the tree no thank you! To see the calendar of seasonal fruits and vegetables.

In organic I take carrots systematically (since I learned their pesticide concentration, 10 times higher than the worst of other cultures!), Milk and eggs + some other products like bread, cookies or some vegetables but less systematically.

The additional cost of these organic or local purchases is 10 to 20 € per month (per person) ... I never made the exact comparison but it must be in these waters there ... that is to say nothing at all for a bugdet, however if all consumers did so, the impact would be HUGE ...

About carrots, graph found in this 2008 subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/site-sur-l ... t6168.html

220 kg per ha of "chemical" for carrots ... how tired of it in the body of the person who eats them?

When it is reread, I think I will also take organic onions but it is more difficult to find in supermarkets ... (but there is an AMAP that mounts in our corner)
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"