Onions, preventive solution against influenza (fake?)?

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Onions, preventive solution against influenza (fake?)?

by Christophe » 11/04/11, 14:54

Found here http://www.tinkuy.fr/ecogeste_conseil_e ... ire_suivre but take with (big) tweezers ...

Well, it doesn’t cost much to try ... er, did the onions eat them at the end of the season?

The story goes that in 1919, when the flu killed 40 million people, there was a doctor who visited the farmers to help them fight the flu.

Many farmers had caught the virus and many had died.

The doctor arrived at a farmer's house and he was surprised to see that everyone there was healthy.

He asked the farmer what he was doing different from the others and the farmer replied that she had placed in the rooms of the house a plate with an unpeeled onion in it. (Probably just two pieces at the time). The doctor couldn't believe it!

He asked the lady if he could bring one of these onions with him to look at it under the microscope.

She agreed and when he looked at the onion under the microscope, he found the flu virus there.

Clearly, the onion had absorbed the virus, keeping the family healthy.

Another story comes from a hairdresser.
She says that many years ago, many of her employees and customers came with the flu.

The following year, she placed several bowls containing onions in her hair salon.

To his surprise, none of his staff were ill.
It must work ...

(And no, she doesn't work for a company that sells onions.)

The moral of the story is to buy onions and place them in bowls around the house.

If you work in an office, place one or two under or above your work desk.

Try it and see what happens.

We did it last year and we never got the flu.

So much the better if it can help you and your loved ones not to be sick.

And if you do catch the flu anyway, it might just be a little flu ...

In the end, what do we have to lose?

mother Nature

The "And if you get the flu anyway, it might just be a little flu ..." is lol : Cheesy:

Also normally, viruses do not survive (long) outside an organism ...

In short it smells a little for lack of onion ... April Fools ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/04/11, 15:30

Pure fake this article:
In 1919 see the virus under the microscope
he looked at the onion under the microscope, he found the flu virus there.

is extremely false because this virus was perfectly invisible to the light microscope of the time and the electron microscope was only invented in the 30s and 40s and became usable in the laboratory only in the 50s and still no field doctor can see the virus at home because this electron microscope is too expensive and too complex to use !!

So outright lie !!

What really protects you from colds and sometimes the flu is to have your body warm (scientifically demonstrated and our body's defense reaction) !!
Only these viruses are clever, and manipulate our body to cool it at the beginning to better multiply by giving sensations of cold, chills, etc., during the incubation period, and it is effective to reduce this proliferation by heating its body internal by any means, like feet in very hot water for hours and especially for me doing a big intense physical exercise (running up to 200m above sea level) which heats the whole body to the point of choking the virus !!
I found that I was avoiding colds and flu, as just recently my wife's sister had a cold bronchitis that my wife and I avoided by this method of heating up by intense exercise !!
My wife was in the refrigerated bed brooding this flu, 15 days ago, and I struggled to get out of it and make her run and heat up and her sister's flu stopped !!
I saw this on me too before !!
Eating a well-balanced diet, such as onions, long-term fruit vegetables, improves the immune system and reduces colds and flu!
Follow this effective method !!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 11/04/11, 15:42

Try the blue cheese! It works!

The penicillium is an excellent anti-biotic!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/04/11, 17:04

antibiotic!

not against viruses, only against related complications with microbes.
While warming the body by running and stimulating the immune system and warm blood circulation in the nose works well against viruses, before the flu or cold starts !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/11, 02:21

+1 Dede! There you told us more about your method, which I was already practicing before you spoke about it and of which I had also noticed the beneficial effects => without having thought of raising my body temperature as a preventive measure => but indeed, it's excellent! Hence the additional positive effect of drinking hot tea! Etc ...

As for the Spanish flu, the only known way in which a soldier had managed to save his company from the flu, was to go outside and especially in the sun (UV had deactivated the virus, and we put the patients in the outside in the sanatoriums, under a mountain of cover !!!) Among those who hadn't done that with the virus, many died.

Alain G's stuff works to a certain extent, but I had to stop because although not being a big consumer of "antibiotics", the last ones I took had no effect on an ear infection. I suspect that having consumed blue could strengthen the bacteria that have grown around a polyp! It is a hypothesis, although Alain thinks that there would not be this type of resistance which would develop to consume "blue".
I found both: both his thing works (decrease in otitis in itself, but which had a tendency to chronicity) inaction of antibiotics given by the doctor (orally and / or in drops. ..). Finally, the best effect was to wrap a small sage leaf long enough and carefully slide it inside the ear, letting it diffuse overnight (then repeat until disappeared).

Christophe: Although onions are not directly conducive to strengthening immunity and Dedelco's remark falls under common sense (microscope), to be sure it would be necessary to do a scientific study to see if there is n are no other "undocumented" effects! Personally, I think we should beware of any syllogism (just because someone would have used the wrong example of the observation of the virus a little "by bluster" that there would not be a background of truth, but what is it really).

The fact remains that first of all you have to strengthen your immunity by looking after your food bowl, and that in the circumstances, the strategy of taking care not to “get cold” is very, very effective!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/04/11, 03:22

Obamot Hi!

I experienced a very strong flu last week, I could not get my usual Danish blue and it persisted (3 days on the back), I finally found my usual Rosenborg and I regained my health!

Like what these are not all types that work well, there is also a way to take it, just like a real antibiotic it must be taken at regular intervals 4 times a day, that of the dodo is particularly important!

It has a minor but existing side effect like making us dream at night! : Shock:
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/11, 03:28

Hi Alain!

In what portions? (in gr.) In what form the Rosenborg? (Cut, brie, camembert? Etc.)

Apparently there are at least two sources of penicillium:

www.rosenborg.com wrote:How is ROSENBORG cheese made?
Cultivated fermentation cultures are used for cheese production. Blue cheese is seeded with penicillium roqueforti, while brie and camembert are seeded with penicillium candidum. These cultures give the cheeses their characteristic appearance and taste.

The blue culture is added to the cheese milk. This culture needs a lot of oxygen to thrive. This is why cheese is pierced with stainless steel needles, which ensures several air ducts. The crop develops from the center to the edges of the cheese. After about a month, the culture is fully developed.

For brie and camembert, the crop develops from the edges towards the center and the cheese is not pierced.

Some of the ROSENBORG cheeses are obtained by cutting larger cheeses; the others are created in the shape and size found in stores. The method of maturation has an important impact on the taste of the cheeses

I will try to find some, I used until then the Fourme d'Ambert:

Source: http://www.les-calories.com
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/04/11, 03:44

I make 2 days with a tip of 125 gr for 8 servings.

This is the one I use:

http://rosenborgcanadafrancais.com/getc ... hp?cid=125

He is given as strong on their scale!

Your Fourme d'Ambert looks delicious! : Mrgreen:
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/11, 03:51

... thank you Alain.

... it is good especially when you make it age.

When the maggots come out, it's good you can eat it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

More seriously, apparently 'my mine' would also have the 'Roqueforti Penicillium'

http://www.fourme-ambert.com/fromage-ao ... urme-d-amb

I intend to try yours, when I have found it, it seems that it is very "spicy" ^^
0 x