The announcement G8 50% decrease in gas ...

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The announcement G8 50% decrease in gas ...

by the middle » 08/07/08, 18:11

Greenhouse gases ... for 2050
But they forget to invite China pollutes as much as the USA.
They are also forgotten to invite Brazil ..
They are head in the air ... roooo :?
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 08/07/08, 18:14

Yes it's true but we still think it rejected less co2.
quickly new plants.:)
Uranium escaped Tuesday from a tank at the Socatri plant, located on the Tricastin nuclear site, in Bollène, in the Vaucluse. The leak occurred while cleaning the tub. "30 m3 of a uranium solution were rejected, containing 12 grams of uranium per liter" confirmed the prefecture to LCI.fr. This liquid flowed to the rivers of L'Auzon and Lagaffière. But, according to the prefecture, the Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN) assessed the risk as low for the population.

"On its way, the uranium is diluted and should not be found in micrograms in the water of these rivers. The risk of pollution is therefore low", specified the prefecture, but "as a precaution the consumption of drinking water, irrigation of fields and fishing in rivers in the area have been banned. Water sports and swimming on the Trop-Long, Baltraces (Bollène) and Girardes (Lapalud) lakes are also prohibited. Analyzes are underway and it is not yet clear how long these measures will last.

It will confirm that fishing is limited because in some places there is less fish.
weird.
a + claude
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 18:32

: Cheesy:
If we were the 1er April, I will launch the following info:
Last deployment, the army currently has a new tool that replaces the infrared glasses, these are the radio-activity glasses : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 20:41

On Tuesday, uranium escaped from a tank at the Socatri plant, located on the Tricastin nuclear site in Bollène, in the Vaucluse

Decidedly, I became idiot today ..
On the TV news, they just said that the water table is not touched .. : Shock:
They know how to say it so quickly? I thought it took a long time for the surface water to be found in the water table.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 08/07/08, 21:02

That's why they say it now.
Today the tablecloth is not affected. By cons in 15 days or a month ???
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 08/07/08, 23:17

What is bizarre is that there is no minister dispatched to the scene to see the damage as they used to do since Sarko : Mrgreen: , maybe it's not as media as other business : Cry: , especially that one can often hear at the national assembly the ecology and the reduction of the CO2 by the construction of nuclear power stations.
According to the media, it is only the second accident, without counting all the others passed over in silence.

Geo;).
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."