Universal agricultural machine

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Universal agricultural machine

by agriculturegaia » 19/03/08, 20:25

Gaia agriculture is based on patent n ° 07/09068 filed on December 21, 2007 (international protection), patent filing including 80% of the technical and scientific data: "Universal agricultural machine, modular and all terrain".

This agricultural machine allows:
- The reforestation of arid deserts leading to the absorption of greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide involving the fight against global warming and melting ice.
- The valorization of land unused because it is infertile or contaminated by salt and radioactivity. Preserving the seas and oceans using self-regulating land-based fish farming.
- The creation of arable land and a rainy microclimate.
- The increase in agricultural area.

The complete file of this project: www.agriculturegaia.com
- Food hyper-productivity in fruits, vegetables, cereals, legumes, medicinal plants and fish without fertilizer, without pesticides, without genetically modified organisms.

Investment to benefit from this new form of agriculture:
- Bamboos of 100 millimeters in diameter.
- Solar pump.
- Fish pool.
Last edited by agriculturegaia the 08 / 01 / 09, 16: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 19/03/08, 23:55

Without wanting to annoy you, amha there is a HUGE difference between growing pelargoniums on your balcony and the objectives and results announced on your site .... : Shock:

Good luck : Cheesy:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/03/08, 09:43

Hello,

I do not understand the interest, I see only flowerbaths, even if they are supperposés

can you deepen?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/03/08, 11:03

It would be 100 mm pipes allowing the growth of plants inside, which would not leave the holes and bifurcations arranged. Tubular stakes in a way.

We can make "green walls".

There is still one thing that questions me, it is water ... I am skeptical about the creation of a sufficient "rainy micro climate" in a desert area.

In addition, fertilizers and CO2 must be brought in for the plants to grow. that again, it could be done. But the water ...

But I did not have to grasp the concept in depth ...

I am not a gardener at all : Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/03/08, 11:10

Hold Captain! here are some pictures ...

0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 03/07/08, 10:23

Remundo wrote:It would be 100 mm pipes allowing the growth of plants inside, which would not leave the holes and bifurcations arranged. Tubular stakes in a way.

We can make "green walls".

There is still one thing that questions me, it is water ... I am skeptical about the creation of a sufficient "rainy micro climate" in a desert area.

In addition, fertilizers and CO2 must be brought in for the plants to grow. that again, it could be done. But the water ...

But I did not have to grasp the concept in depth ...

I am not a gardener at all : Cheesy:

Aquaponics!
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reforestation of arid deserts!

by jonule » 03/07/08, 10:51

agriculturegaia wrote:Gaia agriculture is based on patent n ° 07/09068 filed on December 21, 2007 (international protection), patent filing including 80% of the technical and scientific data: "Universal agricultural machine, modular and all terrain".

it's the man, right?

and is there a patent for that?

I do not fight against biofuels, but against patents YES 8)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reforestation of arid deserts!

by the middle » 03/07/08, 11:16

I do not fight against biofuels, but against patents YES

Jonah, stop reading in my thoughts :D
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

How do you want to fight villains without a patent?

by agriculturegaia » 03/07/08, 11:22

Spitting them in the mouth? I think that will not be enough! : Shock:

The invention No. 07 / 09068 is offered to Humanity under the conditions AG: 0% of chemical fertilizers, 0% of chemical pesticides, 0% of GMOs. This is why this invention is currently protected internationally (and will continue to be protected for 20 years). The trademark registration and private label AG will soon contribute to further strengthen the legal protection of this invention. Active hunting against counterfeiting is done by each Gaia association of each country signing the Gaia contract. Indeed, each Gaia association (whose members are necessarily of the nationality of the country) is independent and therefore protects its national market. In addition, the establishment of agriculture / fish farming Gaia can be simply followed by google earth.

The Gaia project has funding from 0 euros: bamboo and sun are free.

"The land should belong to the one who cultivates it (but the reality is quite different) that is why the Gaia agricultural machine belongs to the one who builds it and who respects the AG conditions."

0 x

agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

AND WHAT I THINK OF NORWEGIAN CITIZENS, WE!

by agriculturegaia » 03/07/08, 11:30

Hello,

Here is my answer to all your requests.

You have all the details on the home page regarding the partnerships put in place: Nothing is definitive, I have not signed anything yet! Even if there is already a Gaia manager in your country, nothing prevents you from building now the Gaia agricultural machine. What matters is the immediate production of food. For that I can help you concretely. Ask a technician for you to study perfectly www.agriculturegaia.com because 99% of scientific and technological data is there before your eyes. I realize that some of you ask me more questions about power issues in the Gaïa project than about the assembly aspects of the Gaïa agricultural machine: Why? I recognize that there is a lot of text and the language barrier prevents a complete understanding of the Gaia project. However, ask your technicians to contact me to ask any questions they deem necessary so that I can help them best, despite the distance between us. Find bamboos, a solar pump and surround yourself with a maximum of professionals (farmers, plumbers, fish farmers ...). At this precise moment, you can send me the photos of the implementation, step by step, of the construction of the Gaïa agricultural machines. I can help you as if I was next to you, that's the advantage of the web. In 2 months, you will have local food hyper-productivity. In the intertropical zone, the dominant daily photoperiod is always between 10 a.m. and 14 p.m. This allows continuous production of food most of the year. What currently prevents you is the alternation between the rainy season and the dry season with poor water distribution. Excluding the Gaïa agricultural machine is suitable for this kind of situation: Its main function is to support the plants to be cultivated while transporting water inland, over very long distances without possible evaporation on the same principle as aqueducts at the time of the Roman Empire or pipelines at the time of oil, that is to say currently. Why, in our time, can we transport oil for hundreds of kilometers without doing the same for water (using gravity and siphoning)? The invention n ° 07/09068 is a culture support allowing plants to develop from solar energy by photosynthesis. This growing medium limits energy losses (water) while optimizing the yield (no fertilizer, no pesticides, no GMOs) while using the art of cuttings and the multiplication of small plants from a mother plant chosen naturally for its genetic qualities so as not to use seeds and be dependent on multinationals. The culture medium becomes a machine when Man links different biological and living mechanisms, totally linked to the culture medium such as the care of the land (thanks to earthworms), the breeding of praying mantis for biological control ( whose habitat is the growing medium) and the creation of a less arid micro-climate (in the case where the growing medium is declined enough as 100.000 hectares). In this sense, there is creation of energy whose effects occur in a space-time imposed by Man. In summary, in the places invested by this agricultural machine, there is creation and repair of infertile land (or damaged by traditional scientific agriculture) in arable land suitable for natural agriculture, there is creation of a micro- rainy climate and an energy release in the form of food production with a unique energy consumption: Solar energy which is free and unlimited. So on the scale of human perception, from the "void", this culture medium produces food in very large quantities: Food hyperproductivity.

If you want the responsibility of the project Gaia in your country (president of the association Gaia of your country), here are the conditions:

1) Present the Gaia file to your government.
2) Contact all associations and NGOs in your country to unite them on the Gaia project to increase logistical resources and thus maximize space-time.
3) Gather the technicians for the construction of the agricultural machine simultaneously at 4 corners of your country with the help of all your contacts.
4) Send me the photographs of the manufacture step by step so that I can help the technicians.
5) Create the Gaia association of your country under the same legal model as the Gaia France association.
6) If you have access to natural water tanks like in the Great Lakes region, there is no need to build the fish pool. Indeed, Lake Malawi currently feeds 250.000 African citizens from several countries. The installation of the Gaia agricultural machine around this lake will allow the economic activity of fruits, vegetables, legumes and cereals in addition to the fish: the pH of the water is between 7,8 and 8,5 which leaves a lot of possibility. In addition, aquaponics (to filter water) will naturally increase the fish population (mainly the cichlid family) by a multiple of 5 to 10: Care should be taken not to introduce a species of invasive fish like tilapia. Finally, it should be known that the water will be used at 100%, without loss of fresh water because the agricultural machine Gaia rejects the water filtered by the plants directly in this natural water reservoir: The simultaneous installation of the Gaia agricultural machine around this great lake will immediately feed all citizens of all countries surrounding this region, without exception. This has the consequence of national economic development, enrichment and economic consolidation of these countries (Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania). The same goes for the entire Great Lakes region (Lake Tanganyika, Lake Victoria, Lake Malawi, Lake Albert, Lake Edward, Lake Kivu): The countries concerned by these natural advantages are Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique.

Despite our cultural differences implying a different perception of space-time, I would like to remind you that every day, there are 100.000 people who die of hunger or the direct consequences of malnutrition. Every 5 seconds, a child under the age of 10 dies of hunger. Every 4 minutes, a person becomes blind due to lack of vitamin A. There are 842 million worsened chronic malnutrition. These numbers are increasing every year. Famine and malnutrition lead to physical and physiological consequences, but we forget another reality: Fear of tomorrow. In the northeast of Brazil, in the slums of Pernambour, Alagoas, Sergipe, there is a ritual every evening: The children howl in pain caused by famine. Moms put a container on the fire, boil water by putting pebbles, yes pebbles ... And to appease their children they say "the meal is soon ready" hoping that the children fall asleep waiting for a meal they will never have. The only remedy for the intolerable disease of famine is the love of a mother who eases the suffering of her child. But love will not save her child from imminent death. Love is not enough.. Only a healthy, balanced and sufficient diet can save this dying child. This is the reality .. 25% of Brazilians are currently starving. Yet Brazil is a powerful agrarian country and the largest exporter of soybeans in the world. "Why are people dying then?" looks like a child who does not know geopolitical issues. However, all Third World countries, without exception, export food. Europe imports 90% of soybeans for its livestock while at the same time burning corn and wheat to generate electricity while stabilizing the market to avoid the collapse of world prices! Every day in Vienna, the quantity of bread destined for destruction because it is unused could feed an entire large city. Why? I therefore invite you to consider these questions as a priority in your decision-making, while removing your personal issues (your desire for power and control). I am young and inexperienced but I am neither blind nor fooled: How many times have I received letters with this kind of question on the Gaia project: "Can a country monopolize Gaia agriculture and fish farming on neighboring countries? " My answer is no. I think I'm pretty clear this time. I will quote Jean Ziegler: "Given the current state of agriculture in the world, we could feed 12 billion people without difficulty. To put it another way, any child who currently dies of hunger is, in reality, murdered. " This gentleman may be right. All the experts agree that the Earth is capable of ensuring the survival of each of its inhabitants. Paradoxically, more than 850 million people are hungry and almost all of the undernourished are food producers. How can peasants not have enough to eat? If the famine is mainly of political origin, the malnutrition is the fruit of the functioning of the world economy maintained by only 500 private companies which have 52% of the gross world product. Multinationals like Nestlé, Pioneer and Monsanto are the actors of this tragedy but are not the only ones responsible. Established in 46 countries, Monsanto is the leader in GMOs. Since its creation in 1901, the firm has accumulated lawsuits due to the toxicity of its products. Let us not forget either the stranglehold of these powerful on the peasants of the world in particular of the countries of the South which must redeem the seeds every year. Nestlé is the water market leader. The privatization of water improves the modernization and the quality of the distribution of drinking water but results in the taxes which provoke the inaccessibility of water to the poorest (every minute, 15 people die victims of related diseases unsanitary water, it is the leading cause of death in the world). The inaccessibility of drinking water is closely linked to starvation and malnutrition. The agricultural policy of the United States and Europe which favor multinationals, favor the imbalance of wealth: They subsidized 349 billion dollars in 1 year to be able to maintain the dumping and the destruction of the agricultural economy of the countries of the South . In Senegal, in Dakar, the Sandagar market is monopolized by European food, the price of which is 1/3 cheaper than the price of local products. Tomatoes travel across Europe because transportation costs represent only 1% of the sale price. If there is no more oil overnight, dumping will no longer be possible. Farmers in poor countries cannot compete with these prices, they are so desperate that they emigrate at the risk of their lives, passing the Strait of Gibraltar to be exploited in the south of Spain or in Paris as street sweeper while having precarious living conditions. Because if the peasants lived their trades with dignity, they would stay at home. Undernourishment in the South and overeating in the North: We come back to the imbalance of wealth. Some developing countries such as Mexico, Brazil or China combine the two problems. The 2 symptoms are an expression of growing poverty, whether in rich or poor countries, for the benefit of the powerful and their shareholders. About 350.000 hectares of agricultural land are used to grow soybeans, mainly in Latin America, intended for food for European livestock, while nearly 25% of the population of these countries suffer from chronic malnutrition. Let us not forget the massive deforestation of virgin forests, the lungs of our planet, and the eradication of an entire people: The Indians of the Amazon. Shouldn't the Gaia-Brazil association send scientists to meet shamans to help them patent their knowledge of medicinal plants so that they can protect their territories with money? Wouldn't it be urgent to do this? Wouldn't it be urgent to offer Brazilian peasants Gaïa agricultural machinery so that they no longer practice slash-and-burn cultivation? The mechanisms of famine are rooted in a poor sharing of wealth. By offering Gaïa agricultural machines to poor farmers, thanks to the hyper-productivity of this agricultural machine and with a dominant photoperiod between 10 am and 14 pm, in the Third World region, the price of products from local farmers will explode the market by making foreign products less competitive in terms of price and quality. With the increase in the price of oil, the countries of the North will no longer be able to monopolize the food market in poor countries because transport will necessarily increase the prices of foodstuffs. In addition, the Gaïa agricultural machine is more efficient than all the western technology combined (mechanization, GMOs, pesticides and fertilizers) with a production quality superior to all other forms of current farming: Gaïa agriculture and fish farming therefore allows family farming and food sovereignty thanks to hyper-productivity. The strategy used in the Gaia project is therefore the use of the international wild capitalist system by collapsing the international market thanks to the food hyper-productivity of poor countries in less than 2 years, international legal protection against counterfeiting ratified by all the countries of the UN (including the wealthy countries) of invention patent n ° 07/09068 over 20 years. The hyper-productivity of Gaïa agricultural machinery will lead to the collapse of the world market. Who says collapse implies the downfall of the powerful, like the multinationals. Multinationals are the representation of the spirit of savage capitalism revealing human nature: Even the moderately rich are ready to wage war to retain their illusory "privileges". I tell them this: Just because Monsanto and its multinational friends are going to make less money does not mean that you will miss anything compared to today. You may even have more purchasing power the day poor countries become less poor.

Africa is no longer a drifting continent. China's appetite for raw materials has changed the game. Africa will experience an unprecedented growth, which again arouses lust. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese are currently investing the African continent while building "highways" towards Europe on the tracks of the ancient Silk Road while targeting Madagascar as a stage of merchant transfers between the Asian continent, the African continent and Europe. The Chinese seduce African governments because they invest without speaking of "democracy": This is perhaps a form of wisdom and tolerance, only Time (and not History) will judge. The Chinese also seduce the African people by building roads, dams, hospitals. Westerners, including FRANCE let themselves be ousted. What will be the ecological consequences of this new gold rush? Western countries do not have the right to criticize the development of CHINA, INDIA, LATIN AMERICA and AFRICA. It is certain that economic development will be done taking into account the reduction of natural resources and the preservation of the Earth system by favoring clean energies, this cannot be worse than now: In this sense, the economic development of these emerging countries is positive for all the citizens of the world by forcing the countries of the North to reconsider the current geopolitics. Why should only Westerners have the right to enrich themselves while polluting planet Earth? By what right? How to accept the vision of Western democracy when the West imposes it by force (economic force, military force, assistantship, currency and debts)? We cannot blame the Chinese for embarking on the conquest of a land (by bringing infrastructure to Africa for its economic development in exchange for certain riches, therefore mutually beneficial for both parties) that the West considered just good to receive humanitarian aid [assistantship system allowing the non-development of Africa: The actors of this perverse system on the ground do not even realize it, for proof, the refusal of the donation of the machine Agricole Gaïa with the aim of perpetuating their good actions in the field by offering independence to those helped, see (association section), are Western humanitarian associations and NGOs]. Each people must be sovereign of its own destiny and assume its destiny. And for that, one must not suffer from malnutrition and starvation. This is what the Gaïa project offers: Food sovereignty but above all food self-determination. With the help of your compatriots, there will no longer be hunger riots, never again because famine will be eradicated. The series of events involved in free food is beyond us all, we have no control. The future of your country therefore depends only on your fellow citizens and on yourself, not on me (please do not give me a role that does not belong to me). After reading all your messages, I can currently say that FRANCE is criticized negatively by the African people and China is criticized positively.

I know that some people are scared by the Gaïa project (mainly the French and the citizens of the countries of the North but also the institutions). I don't judge them, I just wish they would also reconsider their negative opinion (on the balance of wealth) inherent in the "selfish gene" of human nature. The solution would be, according to specialists, to refuse the products of multinationals, buy seasonal products and buy food produced in one's country. But we cannot, the majority of the citizens of the countries of the North are poor too: Obesity and overeating are expressions of poverty in rich countries! This is what the powerful rely on: Making people sick to earn money and then treating them to earn even more money! Fair trade products, organic products are only accessible to the rich! No average or low-income family will have 100% fair trade and organic products in their pantry! 10% of the tomatoes consumed are produced on rock wool, a carcinogenic growing substrate of the same family as asbestos! The mechanism of hunger should be studied in schools, in FRANCE, a democratic country, so that future citizens can take concrete action on the ground through education. But the teachers don't. Why? Because the citizens of the countries of the North do not want the balance of wealth. Multinationals use our selfish gene to make the intolerable tolerable: they are therefore only the extension on the ground of our egoism! So if I had to criticize negatively, I would say that it is the citizens of the countries of the North who are responsible for "non-assistance to person in danger" and the powerful who take advantage of human stupidity and hypocrisy. The governments which favor these powerful are not the real villains either: They only want to keep their powers and satisfy the majority of citizens to avoid an uprising and stay in power as long as possible: "Because what does a man of power want if not even more power? " To sum up, the real villains are the citizens of the countries of the North themselves: It is a serious accusation that I fully accept because it is the reality, very serious reality. My current job does not allow me to feel anger. But when I live with all this hypocrisy on a daily basis I cannot believe that it can be real. The ethically and morally correct speeches on the part of the French by having actions contrary to these same speeches: Study sample of 100.000 people ( on google: "agriculturegaia", you count the number of consultations by citizens who learned about the Gaïa project in the forums discussion for example). For almost 3 years I have been disseminating to the scientists who publish in the CNRS journal, the agricultural professionals in all the agricultural journals that pass by me, the people I meet, the UNESCO conferences, the embassies, governments, institutions .. I keep all messages and IP address to prove my theory. The Gaïa contract has remained as it has been for all this time, it is simple, refined and concrete. However, people no longer see the Gaïa contract in the same way as at the beginning. Why? Because it's the same contract! These same people who criticize negatively or even insult the Gaia project while telling whoever wants to hear it that "famine is not good!" Some people even delayed or even tried to prevent the birth of the Gaia project. Isn't it hypocritical that the general council of Ille et vilaine and the regional council of Brittany in France, which have several "humanitarian" actions at the international level, refuse the donation of the Gaia agricultural machine to produce food for to empower the underprivileged they are supposed to help? Isn't this the definition of assistantship? Why are they doing this? I do not understand. Because if each humanitarian action accepted the donation of the Gaïa agricultural machine, many humanitarian actions would lose their functions in a very short time. This proves that helping others is not an act of charity but a selfish act for the majority of so-called humanitarian actions. As proof, the list of all French associations and NGOs who refused the donation or who preferred silence (list available in the association section). Shouldn't the ultimate goal of any humanitarian action be losing its own function? On this day, will we not all have fulfilled our respective missions? But do you really want this? Because that day you will feel less useful .. What is most important? Your EGO or the independence of the people you help? How many French travelers have told me about their holidays in Africa, where they felt important and therefore existed because the children smiled for a few sweets or a few coins? Some even confided to me that they were considered demigods in certain places. How many Westerners do "humanitarian" while on vacation to enjoy an exotic trip while giving themselves a clear conscience for the rest of the year while on the metro / work / sleep? How many French people have tested my invention (even in very small spaces like cupboards) but have not disseminated the photos which would result in the indisputable validation of the alleged performances? This would involve promoting the launch of the Gaïa project! And as I said to you, the majority of the citizens of the rich countries want to continue to be privileged. Even people interested in the Gaïa project who want to contribute unwittingly delay the concrete implementation: They have the impression of having power by using "the non-doing". These same people who consider the Gaia project to be utopian. But the utopia remains utopian until people decide that it is no longer. Because, whether it is institutions such as the French Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (I invite you to read this letter which makes an eloquent comment on the Gaïa contract in the conclusion section, unfolded "Gaïa agriculture and fish farming") or scientific services, none of them questioned the scientific validity of the claimed performances: Only those who have no knowledge still question the functionality of the Gaia agricultural machine, often by childish taunts. If I had created a purely economic project, by charging for my invention, the first photos would already be posted on the web! If I claimed (which is in my legal right) even 1% on all Gaïa agricultural machines, the project would already be launched! Didn't I make a mistake by leaving it free?

My intention, as holder of the invention patent n ° 07/09068, is to bequeath (this final decision when at least 28 countries have signed the Gaia contract) this invention to the active members (and not to the presidents) Gaïa associations from each country: Concretely, it is those who build and use the Gaïa agricultural machine in compliance with GA conditions who will own my invention. It will therefore be a very large international agricultural cooperative managed by the Gaïa federation (grouping of all Gaïa associations from each country signatory to the Gaïa contract) whose decision-making power will revert to active members, who will elect every 2 years (see the legal statutes of Gaïa association) their president of the Gaïa association of their respective country. So the real power will be with the poor peasants. I do not need to boycott (which would be in my legal right) the peasants of the rich countries because the countries of the North have no interest in the success of the Gaia project and will never sign the Gaia contract. However, I keep my objectivity by not boycotting any country and also to prove my theory. However, the French government is not an enemy of the Gaïa project, because France is currently losing its international diplomatic credibility. With the Gaïa project, which is a French project, he is boosting his international reputation. Which country will be the first to sign the Gaïa contract? Because the initiation of the Gaïa project will inevitably happen by the first signing of the first Gaïa contract. Which government will have the courage to take such an absolute political and geopolitical act? Who will launch the Gaïa project? My intuition focuses on Abdoulaye Wade, current president of Senegal with his GOANA project which would merge perfectly with the Gaïa project. In the event that I fail in my mission (disappearance, death, kidnapping, assassination) it is the beneficiaries of my will (see contract Gaia) who will be in charge of completing this mission with a much less peaceful strategy economically speaking: money is King in all human societies, without exception. Money will therefore be the main weapon of the Gaïa project in the event that my ultra-peaceful methodology fails. Only Time will judge. In all cases, it will be necessary to maintain the international protection of this invention over 20 years so, on the one hand that the multinationals and other powerful cannot use Gaïa agricultural machines to cultivate their aberrations for purely mercantile ends without taking take into account the human dimension, on the other hand, allow time for the stabilization of geopolitical issues. In any case it is economically more profitable not to use GMOs, pesticides and chemical fertilizers. And it's no longer fashionable to practice chemical farming. Consumers want Natural products! Hopefully geopolitical stabilization will prevent a world war and the amplification of local conflicts. Hopefully Mother Nature will calm her anger .. In any case, nobody can now stop the Gaïa project, myself I could not: Let me be clear, it is not because I am the first messenger of the Gaïa project that the Gaïa project belongs to me . My role was to disseminate this project to as many people as possible. There are more poor countries than rich countries. With money being the greatest illusion simultaneously with the greatest reality in the world, the number of poor countries that will want to develop economically (while paying off their debts to gain international independence and increase their political and economic power), will overwhelm irremediably the minority of rich countries which will no longer be able to practice Neocolonianism.

Each Gaia association created in each country that has signed the Gaia contract will have its own website with access codes for the president of the Gaia association. You can not pretend to the position of president of the Gaia association of your country (with all the responsibilities that it is incumbent) by not putting the priority to the construction of the agricultural machine Gaia! I do not agree with this approach because it does not optimize space-time by not decreasing the equation: Number of people dying of famine on unit of time. So this kind of approach is in opposition to the philosophy of the Gaia project. I only travel at the official invitation of your respective governments after verifying the authenticity of the papers I will receive. The large-scale implementation (100.000 hectares in 28 days) of agriculture and fish farming Gaia in your country depends on your ability to bring together actors in your country and prevent your institutions. I will not be able to simultaneously be at 2 different places. The first signatory countries of the Gaia contract [total food self-sufficiency in 2 years (100.000 functional agricultural hectares immediately installed in 28 days multiplied by 12 months and multiplied by 2 years will be enough to feed all citizens of any country taking into account that the necessary material is bamboo which is available in abundance and free in all the countries of the Third World) and monopoly of plants with high added values ​​such as Saffron] will be the best served: it depends only on you and your speed of action.

Here is my role:

-Reply your technicians' questions to produce food immediately.
-Honor the invitations of your governments and set up agriculture and fish farming Gaia on 100.000 hectares in 28 days.

Salutation
0 x