TPE Man and nature: we need you!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Pauline
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

TPE Man and nature: we need you!

by Pauline » 08/12/06, 15:10

Hello everyone !

We are three students of first, and we embarked on a sacred subject of TPE!

We had chosen as theme: "Man and nature", and had decided as subject:

"How does man, by staging nature, transmit an ecological message?" And we said to ourselves that we would do something nice with photos, movies, literature, poetry etc ...

But our teachers have broken everything because it's a big topic, too big, blah blah!

They rephrased the question: "Man by staging nature, does he only transmit an ecological message?" And here we are launched into an advertising analysis trick [very complicated then we have to put ourselves in the shoes of journalists!] Or we have to decipher other messages in a purely ecological photo! yep!

So we would like to know if you know good sites or anything that could help us to treat our subject, or even better, if you have images, pictures, representations that give off something else than an ecological message!

Thank you very much.

Pauline, Sandy, Heloise.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/12/06, 00:25

Salut les files,

your "staging of nature", you see it in what form? Is it imposed?

What I mean is: does "Nature" staged in the form of images take the form of a landscape (large mountain-style landscape, close-up landscape in green countryside style), particular biotopes (a forest, a lake, etc.) or of living beings directly (a plant, an animal ...)?

An analysis of decathlon ads may be interesting ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 12/12/06, 20:21

Right here:
http://www.lalliance.fr/xmedia/atelier_ ... .html#pub1

You will find plenty of beautiful commented ads and more that often want to give an ecological message and yet is anti-ecological.
0 x
Christophe

Re: TPE: Help, we need you!

by Christophe » 12/12/06, 20:45

Pauline wrote:So we would like to know if you know good sites or anything that could help us to treat our subject, or even better, if you have images, pictures, representations that give off something else than an ecological message!

Uh ... admit that you did not look very much ... here is a "good" site that is not THAT green ...
www.econologie.com : Mrgreen:

Take a look at the "Economy" section

For the pictures here is one:

If not you can also look at the directory: https://www.econologie.com/annuaire/

ps: Excellent your link Nono .... on the other hand I strongly doubt that such analyzes please the PROFS ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 12/12/06, 21:37

Frankly, I do not see the problem, apart from a few that may be far-fetched, most of the analyzes are interesting and even obvious enough to not be challenged.

And then if it is because of the conspiracy theory, the teachers have rather often criticized for being "green gaucho" that the tankers lick boot.
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."