COP21 against Ecology?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

COP21 against Ecology?

by Christophe » 29/11/15, 13:24

COP21 has a good back !!! But it was so predictable ...

VIDEO - Twenty-four activists have been placed under house arrest as part of the state of emergency decreed after the Paris attacks. The objective: to prevent them from going to demonstrate in Paris during COP21.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france ... -cop21.php

I'm pretty disgusted ...

And tomorrow it will be the nurses who want to demonstrate?
Last edited by Christophe the 30 / 11 / 15, 13: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/15, 13:31

Interview with one of the concerned: http://www.dna.fr/actualite/2015/11/27/ ... -en-colere

An extreme left activist and involved in the Climate Coalition, Joel Domenjoud has to point out three times a day at the police station

Ah, is that being under house arrest? Having to show up 3x a day at the cops?

Security has a good back ... political ecology was wrong ... "they" are going to crucify her there !!

Freedom of opinion with !! We saw "what they did" to this forum!
Paranoid mode (but realistic) Off ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/15, 13:41

It was to be expected indeed (but what connection with the criminal movement of November 13?) : Cry:

Note that I had anticipated here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/attentats- ... tml#294000 (before the HS digression attempt that followed ... so thank you for creating this thread)

We must commit to saying:

- no to security policy,
- no to the policy which "in the name of security" wants to prevent people from speaking and being critical,
- no to the confiscation of democracy in favor of private, political or economic interests.

RTDC.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/15, 13:45

Excuses, pretexts ... To prohibit or at least severely restrict the freedom of opinion of the people ... and off we go!

And a feature article drives the point even further: http://www.lepoint.fr/politique/c-est-o ... 505_20.php

I am 100% ok with the intro sentence ... thesis that I mentioned in the other subject several times:

In early November, interpreting La Marseillaise and waving a French flag made you a quasi-fascist.

The problem is that I still preferred this version of society than the one on the horizon ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/15, 13:49

0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/11/15, 13:50

Christophe wrote:Interview with one of the concerned: http://www.dna.fr/actualite/2015/11/27/ ... -en-colere

An extreme left activist and involved in the Climate Coalition, Joel Domenjoud has to point out three times a day at the police station

Ah, is that being under house arrest? Having to show up 3x a day at the cops?

Security has a good back ... political ecology was wrong ... "they" are going to crucify her there !!

Freedom of opinion with !! We saw "what they did" to this forum!
Paranoid mode (but realistic) Off ...

This ties in exactly with the cybernetic thesis on antagonisms: terrorism is the best thing that a liberal-libertarian government could wish for.
In the absence of any capacity for action in social matters, the only escape that remains is whining, low-level patriotism and securitarianism...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/15, 13:52

Yes that confirms (in deeds) quite the hypotheses (which therefore became theses) that we had almost all anticipated here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/attentats- ... 14317.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/15, 13:54

I must say that honestly no, I hadn't anticipated this at the start, but the forum opened my eyes.

Then it was only very careful that I established links (because anyway the background we already knew, it just had to match with reality and it badly matched ...)

And if even Point (left newspaper as everyone knows Image ) says that "It's dangerous", it must be ... : Evil:

that Point does not say, it is that the theoretical model imposes this paradigm of control of the populations and that it is agreed by the people, whatever the political movement in power (cf "need of constraint"found in the study of Masslow pyramid, but not only).

To their discharge, it is good that they are aware of the drift and that they say it! Boudioux it must be the right that comes out of the wood to denounce the security drift of the left: in what world we live!

What is not normal and new is that they take advantage of it and wallow on the sovereign's vote ...

There it risks slipping and hurting.
In any case, they take measures and measures contrary to ethical common sense, and that is why Holland is wet to the neck. The FN is likely to win and it is France that will have lost.

What is funny is the Argentinian tango that Hollande is playing with Russia, fast, fast, slow ... A blow is a step aside for cooperation in strikes, a blow is two steps in back to re-align with Oabma ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/11/15, 15:12

Anticipation was easy to predict for reasons that I have already analyzed at length: the systemic inability to promote consumption for the majority of people (in central countries) requires an authoritarian overthrow of domination; here comes the appropriate events ...

Obamot, you write:
Boudioux it must be the right that comes out of the wood to denounce the security drift of the left: in what world we live!

Simple tactic between two dominant groups fighting for power and whose discourse alone can suggest a difference ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/11/15, 18:19

Good analysis!

It resists and does not go unnoticed (you have to go to Belgium to have info on what's going on in France, shame):

lalibre.be wrote:Paris: protesters sack the memorial dedicated to the victims of the attacks
French police used tear gas and stun grenades in Paris on Sunday against several hundred protesters opposed to the climate conference, some of whom threw projectiles at them, AFP journalists found.

Several dozen demonstrators, dressed in black, threw glass bottles against the police, deployed in large numbers. Protesters also put up a barrier on the police who responded with tear gas and then charged.

The demonstrators, defying the ban on all rallies decreed after the attacks of November 13, then flowed back to Place de la République, in the center of the capital. Some were bluntly arrested by police

http://www.lalibre.be/actu/internationa ... 22e7059555
0 x