Kyot'Home, the new version is moving forward! Poll!

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.

Would you participate in Kyot'Home as part of a complete online interface (php)?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Kyot'Home, the new version is moving forward! Poll!

by Rulian » 09/01/06, 09:32

Hello,

Following the failure of the Kyot'Home spreadsheets which have been offered to you on econologie.com since October, we thought that a completely online version would be more successful. It would be a PHP interface with all the forms to fill in online, returns results, rankings ... extendable in a second step to the calculation of GHG emissions in transport.

The connection window would be present on econologie.com but also possibly on a dedicated Kyot'Home portal, dealing more specifically with energy savings and GHG.

I would like to know your impression on this project before Nono and I continue to have a headache with PHP code.

Will you participate? (Answer the survey in all honesty, no answer to please, please)

What could you expect in particular?

Any other comments?

I hope this new version will be more successful and I listen to any comments. Thank you.

Rulian
Last edited by Rulian the 05 / 02 / 06, 16: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 15:24

I don't think it was such a serious failure, but it is clear that knowing whether to be excel or openoffice was a serious limiting factor in the 1st version!

Chapo for the job you do in a field (php) that you did not learn at school ... note I did not learn at school the job of webmastering either : Wink:
0 x
dudu x2
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dudu x2 » 10/01/06, 02:17

yes i will, but c koi?
0 x
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 11/01/06, 20:55

The idea was already very good to put within the reach of everyone the respect of the protocol of Kyotto ... but in addition if it is available online ... then there ... bravo :D

I'm waiting for you on this action to be able to relay the information on my forum ...

@ soon

: Wink:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/01/06, 22:59

When it's ready, we'll let you know, don't worry.
I will even return to this thread to find where to send you a personal message to teach you the happy news !!
0 x
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 12/01/06, 12:55

Ni...
So I'm waiting for your news ... : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 00:27

It is a good idea this Kyothome, the problem is that we do not control everything in a house, especially with children: "turn off the lights after your visit" it is not always effective and understood, ditto for heating.
There should be awareness in schools and I am not talking about the streets that are lit up all night long and the cost of which is found in our local taxes and makes the power plants run for nothing (that would heat homeless people, that’s a shame to be so blind).
Last year, I shouted when in the small street which passes in front of my home, the town installed 5 poles with light (over-lighting) while there pass 3 pilgrims on foot and again I am optimistic, in done it's zero; I have to do a seating to point out who is passing. Of course, the whole neighborhood had to yell because there was no light, hello to the vegetation which no longer knows when it is day or night!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 00:29

by the way, I said yes.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 08/02/06, 09:38

Idem : Cheesy:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/02/06, 14:02

Thank you for your answers, gentlemen.

Jean63, public lighting does not always shine all night (at my parents' house it is cut off between 1h and 4 or 5h), and there are serious public safety issues (traffic and risk of aggression). The cities of Europe have become much safer with the generalization of public lighting ... Anyway, we should not focus on lighting which is a really minor item in the consumption of electricity (even a municipality).

I advise you to focus first on optimizing your heating (setting, thermostat, time slots, different places in the house) and on hunting device nightlights. And then failing to force your children to always turn off behind them, start by forcing yourself (valid for your wife), you will see that it is not easy to always think about it : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."