Climate change: the secret of clouds (Arte Video)

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

Climate change: the secret of clouds (Arte Video)

by Christophe » 27/06/13, 22:49

Currently on Arte: http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/037489-000/ ... des-nuages

Man's responsibility for global warming is no longer in question today. However, several scientific studies show that the reasons for this climate change are broader.

If no one today questions the role played by the greenhouse effect on climate change, more and more scientific voices propose to put it in relation with natural mechanisms that occur on a large scale, in time and space. Geologists, astronomers and palaeo-climatologists observe climate change in a broad context of 500 million years: according to them, the warming must be studied according to complex relationships between different phenomena. The documentary reports on this research on global warming. It presents the work of a Danish physicist, Henrik Svensmark, who correlated the magnetic activity of the sun, the cosmic rays and the formations of the cloud layer, regulator of the terrestrial temperatures.

See you tomorrow on Arte + 7
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/06/13, 23:26

I just watched it, I had already read a lot of things on it
it is very well done and FONDAMENTAL

A lot of work, a beautiful analysis and beautiful pictures :P
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/13, 09:24

Not yet available on Arte + 7 this morning ... it will probably be in the day ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/13, 14:10

Always nothing... :|
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 28/06/13, 14:22

I watched the beginning. It's nice.
But sleep took me in his arms.
Highly on + 7
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 29/06/13, 20:47

plasmanu wrote:I watched the beginning. It's nice.
But sleep took me in his arms. Highly on + 7
If I understand correctly, the cosmic rays favor the appearance of particles necessary for the formation of the droplets of water forming the clouds.
Do clouds promote warming (contribution to the greenhouse effect) or, conversely, cooling by reflecting part of the solar radiation?
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 07/07/13, 12:59

- I have just watched this very interesting program from start to finish, which aired this Sunday at my house from 12 p.m. to 13 p.m., on ARTE, precisely! I would have several comments to make in order to "shake up" the "sacrosanct dogma" of CO2 so "drummed" by the IPCC and politicians !!!
- First of all, this scientist, young and therefore not taken seriously "from the start" by the "dinosaurs" of the current scientific community, has had EXPERIENCES that "everyone" can reproduce, remembering how 'an experiment he had made in college on cosmic rays crossing an atmosphere saturated with humidity and which produced "micro-clouds" on their way!
- One thing I noticed in this show: the fact thatthere was a period ICE where CO2 content of the atmosphere was 10 times higher than today! What "demolishes" the false correlation between CO2 and current global warming ...
- So, if I understood the problem correctly:
* Sun inactive -> Magnetic field of the Sun weak -> Abundance of cosmic rays arriving on Earth -> Abundance of aerosols in the atmosphere -> Increased formation of low clouds, reflecting solar radiation well in space -> Cold climate !
** Active Sun (lots of sunspots) -> Strong Sun's magnetic field -> Few cosmic rays arriving on Earth -> Shortage of aerosols in the atmosphere -> Shortage of low clouds -> Hot climate!
- In addition, we are currently crossing a small galactic arm, those regions where the activity of star creation is the strongest. So, cosmic rays are produced in abundance, clouds are abundant (winter and spring 2013 cold and very humid, floods ...!) And this despite the "small" increase in solar activity detected this year! ...
- The publication of the results of the experiments over 1 year by this scientist (who paid for the work himself, receiving no help!) Waited almost 2 years before being published by a scientific journal, almost beyond the reach of " vulgus pecum "! If it's not obscurantism, what is it!? ...
- The manifestation of the truth is always thwarted in this perverse and evil world by a minority of politicians who hope to control humanity ... Because:
Isaiah 59, 12-15: "For our crimes have multiplied before you, and every one of our sins has testified against us; because our plans are with us, and we know our iniquities; Who are to sin and to lie against Jehovah, to depart from our God, to utter oppression and revolt; to conceive and pronounce from the heart words of falsehood. This is why judgment has departed and justice has gone far; because the truth has fallen through the streets, and righteousness could not enter. Even the truth is gone, and whoever withdraws from evil is exposed to looting; Jehovah saw it, and it displeased him, because there is no righteousness. "
- While there is much better (And I do not talk about religion !!!) ...
- There is a trick: how much square kilometers de MIRROR do we make every day? Could we not use it to reflect some of the solar radiation in space and thus cool the planet? ...
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 07/07/13, 13:30

0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 07/07/13, 14:32

- The site that you quote is one of the favorite sites of the IPCC and the policies, if it is not THE site of the IPCC !!! Give me the untruth!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 07/07/13, 16:38

Oh yes, I forgot .... The IPCC is a bunch of evil conspiracy .... Obviously.
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET

"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS