Real estate and sustainable development

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Hypernova
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Real estate and sustainable development

by Hypernova » 17/09/09, 10:59

Hello everyone,

First of all, I apologize in advance if my subject is not posted in the correct section of this forum.
I am writing to you because I am currently working on my dissertation, which concerns sustainable development and companies in the real estate sector.
I am in the midst of looking for documents, dealing in particular with the obstacles (economic, legal, regulatory, etc.) perceived by companies concerning the implementation of a sustainable development policy as well as the competitive opportunities and advantages of such a policy. .
Thank you in advance for your answers, and remain at your disposal for more details concerning my work.
Thank you

Thomas
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/09, 11:24

Hello,

Have you tried the search engine? https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

Examples of results with ECD, RT2005 ...

Otherwise see the ademe site, there are almost all the official texts: www.ademe.fr

There was a recent topic with a synopsis on the building / energy docs but I find it more ... Help!
0 x