Become a carrier of ErE (Environmental Education)

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
carrier of era
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Become a carrier of ErE (Environmental Education)

by carrier of era » 05/02/09, 15:39

If you are sensitive to environmental education issues, register as an ErE (Environmental Education) Bearer on the site http://www.porteursdere.be. The Carrier d'ErE campaign is aimed at adults and young people over 16, teachers, socio-cultural organizations, parents, artists, eco-advisers, elected officials, journalists, etc.

Environmental Education aims to make the functioning of humanity compatible with the global ecology of the planet by favoring the participation of citizens in responsible and united management of the environment and resources.
ErE aims to develop people and communities through their relationships with the environment and nature.
The ErE recognizes access to education as a fundamental right and as an essential lever in establishing relationships between people and the environment.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 15:49

Environmental Education aims to make the functioning of humanity compatible with the global ecology of the planet by favoring the participation of citizens in responsible and united management of the environment and resources.

Can a website be considered a project? : roll:
0 x
carrier of era
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by carrier of era » 05/02/09, 15:57

The website allows you to register as a member of the Environmental Education project, supported in particular by the 10 flagship ideas of the ErE carrier campaign. It is therefore not publicity for the site, but a means of publicizing the project.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 16:32

You didn't understand my question.

Can a website register in your "contest" ie can a website be a Carrier of ErE?

If yes I register econologie.com!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 16:39

Ah sorry I misunderstood ... I thought you were looking for candidates for a kind of competition ...
0 x
carrier of era
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by carrier of era » 05/02/09, 16:42

No, this is not a contest. We are looking for people who want to carry the project. You can register if you subscribe to one or more ideas.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/09, 16:47

Yes precisely I thought that carrier = carrier of project!

That's why I didn't understand.

I think 99% of those enrolled in these forums agree with at least one of the ideas: http://porteursdere.be/10_idees/

1 - Our project is for people to live in a respectful way towards the environment and in solidarity with all the populations of the planet.

2 - We believe that such a project is based in particular on strong links between people, nature, the environment.

3 - We recognize as essential the right to education and access to information understandable to all.

4- We encourage participation, creativity, approach through the senses, questioning, listening, critical thinking, project planning, etc.

5 - We integrate into our practices values ​​such as respect for self, others and the environment as well as solidarity, responsibility, justice, consistency…

6 - We favor messages focused on meeting vital needs rather than pervasive speeches advocating overconsumption.

7 - We encourage the sharing of ideas, knowledge and know-how in order to see attitudes, behaviors and society evolve.

8 - We want a debate, inside and outside of school, on the question: "Which children will we leave behind on our land?" or how to equip them to face social and environmental challenges?

9 - We invite the political world, the institutions as well as the companies to show more the example as regards environment.

10 - We are looking to increase exchanges and collaborations to strengthen these Environmental Education (ErE) actions.

A complete doc here: http://porteursdere.be/doc/parcours-ere.pdf

But in fact I don't understand exactly who is this for?

It's more for teachers, isn't it?
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 02 / 09, 16: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
carrier of era
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by carrier of era » 05/02/09, 16:54

As indicated above "The Carriers of ErE campaign is aimed at adults and young people over 16, teachers, socio-cultural organizations, parents, artists, eco-advisers, elected officials, journalists ..." In short, all those who are feel concerned, teachers being a good vector of message transmission but not the only one ...
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 05/02/09, 18:48

Nice project, I put the site in my favorites and I will study the thing in more depth this weekend.
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/02/09, 20:49

all cute all this ... almost too cute .... but I did not understand who the Guru is .... usually too good intentions is the technique of recruiting sects. I hope I am wrong :?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"