It's Your Judgment, Special Economic Crisis, tonight on FR2

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

It's Your Judgment, Special Economic Crisis, tonight on FR2

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 14:16

To see this evening: one for you to judge special crisis.
Here are some related topics:

a) The bretton wood of November 15!

b) Cheminade Video

c) Understanding the crisis in 10 minutes

d) The Common Sense Party, general discussion on the financial crisis

Every month at 20 p.m., around a guest - in a face-to-face meeting or in the form of a major current affairs debate - the program by Arlette Chabot gives keys to understanding and judging the political event of the month.

Thursday November 13 - 20:50 p.m.

financial crisis, economic crisis, what to expect?

Two days before the world summit on the economic and financial crisis which is taking place in Washington, A Vous de Juger offers you a special "crisis" edition.

Ask your questions about the crisis now
0890.71.02.22 (15 cents per minute * : Evil: )

unemployment, pensions, investments, tell us what interests you

Guests:

Christine Lagarde
Minister of Economy, Industry and Employment

Martine Aubry
Mayor of Lille (PS)

Philip Dupont
President of the Banque Populaire group

These guests, designed by the current system who have nothing to gain from a change, really do not seem to me competent... Where are the great thinkers of finance and the economy of tomorrow?

Is Cheminade still banned by the great Me (r) dias? : Cheesy: https://www.econologie.com/crise-financi ... -3971.html

It smells like a stinky show ...

* charging guys who give ideas for the show I find it scandalous, ridiculous but so significant in today's world ... even worse than the shops that have an overcharged number for after-sales service ... I had a friend who worked in the industry where after-sales service was overcharged while the machines were sold for tens of thousands of euros! To stack this world!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 13/11/08, 14:54

The subsidiary question is therefore, are there people qualified on econology to make the plans of a system of society which would be focused on something other than: profit at all costs ???

Couldn't we start a debate? if it were necessary to remake the world how would you proceed ???

I propose to launch this debate, without further ado, I would like to open it, without vain discussions and preferably focused on what the best econologists have to offer in fact of ideas and dream of positive future and full of flowery future and good for all, what do others think ???

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 13/11/08, 15:38

Easy !

Cul, Beer and 4 hours of work per day !! :D

The air intake piped ... hold, an info, from the same source as the one who had announced this year's crisis to me, the outcome of this weekend's congress could be Martial Law in the United States and the free fall of world markets ...

Sell ​​what you guys have left
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 15:46

Oh yeah well I'm leaving 1 wikend and it's the end of the world coming?

Lietseu your questions are stupid ... or did I miss something? : Shock:

We've been debating the basics of a new society on these for years forums!!

Turn to Maloche and Cheminade ... for example ...
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 11 / 08, 15: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 13/11/08, 15:47

I only have ... me and my loved ones, my treasure is human, as long as it is not stolen from me : Cheesy:

Ding, Dang, Dong!
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: It's Your Judgment, Special Economic Crisis, tonight on F

by bamboo » 13/11/08, 16:00

Christophe wrote:* charging guys who give ideas for the show I find it scandalous, ridiculous but so significant in today's world ... even worse than the shops that have an overcharged number for after-sales service ... I had a friend who worked in the industry where after-sales service was overcharged while the machines were sold for tens of thousands of euros! To stack this world!

Do not buy the products from these boxes 8) If there is a charge for after-sales service, the supplier is not good. In any case, this is my opinion.
On the other hand, it is true that it is not always easy to find a supplier who does not have his 0892 : Evil:

: Idea: Other than that, if someone who is sailing in the 92 (sorry Belgians and others ...) wants to phone the show, I can give them 10E of credit!
(I just reloaded my card so that the number is not sweet, and I never call from my cell)
Last edited by bamboo the 13 / 11 / 08, 16: 02, 2 edited once.
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 13/11/08, 16:00

Christophe wrote:Oh yeah well I'm leaving 1 wikend and it's the end of the world coming?

Lietseu your questions are stupid ... or did I miss something? : Shock:

We've been debating the basics of a new society on these for years forums!!

Turn to Maloche and Cheminade ... for example ...

My dear Christophe, your assertion seems to me very little worthy of you!
There are only stupid questions that we know the answers to! and so we pose to make ourselves interesting , which, I assure you is not my case ..... :?

I do not ignore what you say and I am well placed to know who are the protagonists who have a few things to say, and do not hesitate ...

I am recommending a debate NOW, because, I have a feeling that it is now or never to start it, and also because I believe that some members are not aware of the old "threads" of discussions : Cheesy:

With my sincere compliments and respects, Lietseu
0 x

Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 13/11/08, 16:07

Capt_Maloche wrote:... 4 hours of work per day !!

Ah? 4 hours ? anyway? ... blah, I don't know if I will vote for the PBS in the elections : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

Re: It's Your Judgment, Special Economic Crisis, tonight on F

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 16:09

indy49 wrote:On the other hand, it is true that it is not always easy to find a supplier who does not have his 0892 : Evil:

Voila ... and at a time when telephone communications cost less and less (VOIP, relocation ....) the pro (except the honest ones like us!) Reason in this way: if my competitor overcharges pkoi not me. ..

In other words: if the guy opposite is rotten, pkoi I am not ...

It reminds me of a nice discussion I had with 3 friends this weekend!

The current crisis may be an indirect consequence of the invasion of Iraq and the lie of Bush and his clampins ...

Indeed; if the president of the USA can go unpunished in morally kissing the whole world with lies for then assassinate thousands of innocent civilians (iraq, afganhistant ...), why wait for morality from traders whose job is to make the maximum profit?

You follow me?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/08, 20:30

It starts in 15 minutes!

We will laugh I feel it : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Maloche you're not far from the studios of FR2, an impromptu hostage taking does that tell you? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x