What is an economic crisis?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

What is an economic crisis?

by Christophe » 23/10/08, 13:23

Recession, crisis, unemployment ... etc etc ... we only hear this from the media. Yesterday I asked myself the following stupid and simple question: it is the crisis ok but finally ... what is an economic crisis precisely? I mean basically what is it? Not in the consequences (unemployment and co) but in TRUE deep reason?

I think that:

a) The real economy is not made by the financial white-collar workers ( : Evil: ) even if the stock market can affect bankruptcies, which is already not normal: it is the industries that must guide the stock market and not the other way around! For investment companies: nothing to wank! Zon a creveur it's not they who create real wealth! Make money with money is theft ...

b) The real economy is made, and only made, by the buyers and only them! A consumer who buys less or not at all: that's a crisis. By buying less it influences the economy of the company which will have produced the object (in a pinch which will have imported it ... but it creates much less GDP and "sharing of wealth" the importation). ..and from thread to needle "by cascade": it influences its own work ... sooner or later! And so his purchasing capacity is really affected when it was only psychologically "before" ...

c) So before losing his job (because it's too late ...): pkoi potential buyer does not become a consumer? Because he has...PSYCHOLOGICAL fears for the future.

I deduce that an economic crisis is nothing else, originally, a ... lack of consumer confidence! Whose fault do you think?

d) Now, if he does not spend his money, what is he doing? He places it in the bank ... or worse on the stock market? ImageImage

So to avoid the major crisis hanging over us, what do you think to do? I think that keeping the minimum in the bank and spending your money "as much as possible" is a solution ... provided you spend it intelligently by buying, as a priority, manufactured products "close" ...

I am wrong?

Corollary: to what extent are the media directly responsible for the crisis? : Evil:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/10/08, 16:46

: Oops: 'Banks are like panties, the more losses there are, the less capital there is'
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What is an economic crisis?

by bham » 23/10/08, 17:31

Christophe wrote:
I deduce that an economic crisis is nothing else, originally, a ... lack of consumer confidence! Whose fault do you think?

This is a good approach Christophe but I think that the criterion of consumer confidence is not the only one that comes into play; another criterion is that of banks that have become cautious and do not want to lend money to companies in particular and thereby slow down the economy; we saw it in a report on bankruptcies not long ago. Their experts must predict a recession and therefore a decline in conso therefore indebted companies that close, so unpaid credits in part, even after liquidation. It is in fact a vicious circle since their reluctance itself leads to business closures.

For the Just, it is well found even if it is not choli, choli.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/10/08, 17:56

lejustemilieu wrote:: oops: 'Banks are like panties, the more losses there are, the less capital there is'

Ah excellent !! She's yours?

Bham why should a company be compulsorily indebted? We have already talked about it and I find it unacceptable that: when we think about business creation we think about credit, business plan to go see the banker and blablablbla all that's flan! This is especially what explains pkoi 70% of companies do not spend the first 3 years!

It's really populist aprioris of shit but who do the banks business.

Attention I'm not saying that a credit can not help a company but I think that banks are much less essential to the economy and the smooth running of a country that they want to do well believe...

But as said by Attali: the most powerful man of the 20th century was the financier ... must change! That's why I do not understand why we saved a system that is doomed ... It will collapse stronger tomorrow ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/10/08, 18:01

Hello everyone!

For me, everything is very clear, the current crisis is born of human "madness" as a whole.

Madness to over-value the value of a company on the stock market, for the sole purpose of rewarding shareholders, which means ... paying people who do not produce good! This is contrary to the established rules of the commercial system put in place.

Indeed, if it is "normal" to pay for a loan granted, then it is "normal" to pay a shareholder, but not beyond what he has invested, this is where we go out of logic commercial and that we return to the feudal age!
The lord, reigns still on these subjects .... (Did you doubt it?)

What undermines the morale of people is: the latent awareness of the mess in which they live, the question is: should we be angry about the role of the media?

The real economy is not made by the financial white-collar workers

False false archis! They are the ones who created its structures! That allowed them to disguise the economy as a masquerade and an endless resource sink ... allowing them to vampirize society in are together.
So we can safely say that vampires exist!

Make money with money is theft ...

Real archis true! Stolen vampires (is not it?

The real economy is made, and only done, by the buyers and they alone!

Real archis true! Victims of vampires have been around longer than they!

on the condition of spending it intelligently by buying, as a priority, "close" manufactured products ...

I kill myself on econology scream since the beginning of the crisis ... if you do not have the fiber spend, it's time to take it!

There are two obvious reasons for this, 1: it may allow the system to get back on its way,
2: At a minimum, you will be able to acquire useful things in case of a deeper crisis ...

I notice that you forgot to talk about the tax evasion, which was provoked said by the too great appetite of the states, who say that it is so obvious? And that's not the opposite happened?

We start on: "who is the first of the egg or the chicken?"

Finally we can sum up all my blah blah in one word!

EGOISM !!!!!

And to change and paraphrase an ecologist for whom I have admiration!

PIF
FAP
POOF!

What is the sound of one hand?
Last edited by Lietseu the 23 / 10 / 08, 20: 07, 2 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 23/10/08, 18:01

Ah excellent !! She's yours?

Never ! : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 23/10/08, 19:16

Christophe wrote: Bham why should a company be compulsorily indebted? We have already talked about it and I find it unacceptable that: when we think about business creation we think about credit, business plan to go see the banker and blablablbla all that's flan! This is especially what explains pkoi 70% of companies do not spend the first 3 years!

It depends on the activity of the companies; for example, if they provide services, there is no need to borrow money; on the other hand when it is a question of putting material at the customer's, it is apparently necessary that the company pays it first (perhaps at 90 days besides) and for that it needs perhaps a loan; because the customer will not pay 100% of the gear until it is delivered and paid.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/10/08, 19:24

bham wrote:it is indeed no need to borrow money

: Evil: You confirm what I just said ...

Sorry but it is not necessary AT ALL to borrow money.

As for the working capital, the banks do not finance them ...
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 23/10/08, 19:57

OLEEEE

Lietseu wrote:

And to change and paraphrase an ecologist for whom I have admiration!

PIF
FAP
POOF!

What is the sound of one hand?

In my heart, one hand, I dare not imagine : Mrgreen:

Too bad that Antwerp is so far from Nice, I'm welcome to snap two ... kisses ouf course what else (Ah pub when you hold us)
Know that my admiration is bijective ... I mouth a corner in Raimondo : Mrgreen:

If you go through Nice do not hesitate the MP ... and all the others also

Good night

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/10/08, 20:26

Same if you spend a day here, the door is open :P

Plan to stay for a moment : Mrgreen:

If no it's not nice :D

We have no idea to metamorphose a Koan into a crisis of violence, strange, I never thought of this solution there ... thank you, it serves little : Cheesy:

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...