Sego readjusted oral?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Sego readjusted oral?

by elephant » 02/05/07, 23:53

Dear friends, I fear that SR has been rejected orally: Sarko is a beast!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 03/05/07, 00:07

I knew it was zero, but then at this point : Shock:

Everything is empty of content, all the answers will be in the various discussions with the social partners, etc ...

In short, I do not change camps! 8)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/05/07, 00:11

nlc said:

all the answers will be in the various discussions with the social partners, etc ...

you know, in Belgium, in practice it has been for decades that this is how we do it!
in fact, we do not govern alone!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 03/05/07, 00:18

Yeah, but you can have the audacity to GIVE YOUR OPINION.

It's easy to never give your opinion by referring to future discussions. For the French to give their opinion, they must know what to expect. And from Ségo, we can't expect much since she has no personal opinion on a lot. A bit easy as a strategy!
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 03/05/07, 00:20

I am not French and do not live in France.
French politics will influence our little country that is
Belgium. And that is what is going on that interests me.

Segolene was very strong but for me it was very vindictive
blurred and denigrating. This last point bothers me the most.
spends more time bashing than convincing is that we refuse
the fight and that we are not sure of what we offer.
Sarco meanwhile was equal to himself, on him, showing his
convictions and promising by committing to submit to judgment
the French.

I believe Sarco was a convincing candidate, if not this
times it will be next. But he will make a very good president, I would say
even that he will be (subject to keeping his promises) a
political example to follow.

As much as Sarco was able to convince me in the election campaign, as much
it scares me at times. on the other hand the politicians
must change and Sarco will most certainly be the detonator
of a major change in Europe. I see in him a man
of conviction that does not seek to please, but to accomplish a mission
which consists of raising France and putting it back in the center of Europe.
It is sure that this will cause disturbing changes
but these changes are necessary and it was about time that a
leader have the courage to put my finger or it hurts, say it
and act accordingly.

I hope that Wallonia will one day have a Sarco to take over
his future in hand.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/05/07, 00:27

It's curious ! It’s not my feeling at all.
I find that it was more positive.

To govern is to consult, then to decide.
It is not "me I ... me I ...", claiming to be a great marabout and talking about genetics ... Making systematic oppositions between the parties, rather than trying to reconcile, to gather consensus.

When he speaks only of discipline and respect as a program objective for the school, it develops much more, within a fairly wide range of measures.
She approached the field of ecology with her idea of ​​developing renewable energies with vat == 0%, beneficial for energy savings and against global warming, but above all generating thousands of new jobs.
You have all noticed that for Sarko, nuclear represents 50% (instead of 90%) of energy in France. Maybe he considered petroleum products too, and not just EDF electricity?

I appreciated when he said, “When I meet someone on the street…. "
Does he forget that he has a half company of CRS, in front and as much behind?
When, President in office of the UMP, he said: "I am not the candidate of a party ...", while he drowned institutions and the media ...

I regretted that she did not drive the point home, with the vassalization of Sarko to Bush, and of his treason, as Minister of State representing France abroad, to announce that he was ashamed of the behavior of France when it opposed supporting the USA in a war in Iraq.

When she threw a volley of green wood at him, he lowered his head and shriveled up in his seat.

Father Sarko says everything and its opposite.
I received the election envelope today. On the 3rd and 4th page of his "profession of faith", one would think reading the program of Laguiller, or other personality on the left ...
It really makes fun of the world! At no time does he speak of exemption from charges for employers.
Last edited by gegyx the 03 / 05 / 07, 01: 00, 2 edited once.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 03/05/07, 00:29

I found it pretty good Sego, although it is clear that she was a little too vindictive and often cut the floor.

Sarko was ridiculous with nuclear 50% of the electricity or the zero-rated solution the biofuel it pleases the motorist but we know very well that the iofuel is mega limited especially in this current form (biodiese or ethanol) and it will cost very dear to the state.

For the rest it was succinct, and Sego is still quite vague.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 03 / 05 / 07, 00: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 03/05/07, 00:29

Rabbit wrote:Segolene was very strong but for me it was very vindictive
blurred and denigrating. This last point bothers me the most.
spends more time bashing than convincing is that we refuse
the fight and that we are not sure of what we offer.

Completely agree, and I would add the fact of never getting wet by never giving your opinion. A bit of a shame for a candidate who advocates change!

100% agree with the rest too, especially that NS does not seek to please, and asserts its ideas, unlike sego which seeks to please everyone, without ever giving its opinion so as not to put anyone back.

Otherwise, the Bayrou is worse than Sarko, to then leche ass and attempt a rapprochement to recover centrist voices, sorry, but it is pitiful.

It shows what she is capable of. Hyprocritus and false ovulation, that's what it is.
Frankly, Ségo is what scares me. She changes her mind like a shirt (or tailor : Cheesy: ), when she dares to expose them.

: Mrgreen:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 03/05/07, 00:43

In any case checks made, Sarko is 0 in ecology, see the editorial of kyot-home.com

He says what he likes he followed absolutely nothing, I might be more for the EPR too, but we see that the reasons for Sarko are zero and that he never cared once about the ecology.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 03/05/07, 00:47

gegyx wrote:To govern is to consult, then to decide.

It also means having some ideas to present at the base, right? A little easy otherwise, the next shot I introduce myself.

gegyx wrote:It is not "me I ... me I ...", claiming to be a great marabout and talking about genetics ... Making systematic oppositions between the parties, rather than trying to reconcile, to gather consensus.

This is the big difference between giving your ideas and opinions, so that people can make a judgment, rather than having no opinion on anything.
And where does sarko make oppositions between parties !? He is proposing to have opposition members in the government! Is this not a rapprochement and a new vision of politics?

gegyx wrote:When he speaks only of discipline and respect as a program objective for the school, it develops much more, within a fairly wide range of measures.

He said exactly the same things by stirring up a little less air and being more concise : Cheesy:

gegyx wrote:She approached the field of ecology with her idea of ​​developing renewable energies with vat == 0%, beneficial for energy savings and against global warming, but above all generating thousands of new jobs.

He also wants a reduced VAT, tax credits, etc.
Must listen!

gegyx wrote:I appreciated when he said, “When I meet someone on the street…. "
Does he forget that he has a half company of CRS, in front and as much behind?

By asserting your ideas you make enemies. And if not ségo it leaves unaccompanied?

And if there are CRS, it is that there is need not? And why does it need it? I notice one thing. The right respects the left much more than the reverse. The proof this evening when the candidates had to speak about the other. NS has played the game and has found qualities in sego. What did she do? As usual, she did not play the game and did not speak for a second of NS. She diverted this speaking time to something else.

In the street it's the same, the left does not respect the right. There is always aggressiveness in this sense there, where can be the CRS?

But there is also the fact that by changing your idea as a tailor and never giving your opinion, you do not put people back, and they do not piss off in the street.
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"