China invades global production !!!!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

China invades global production !!!!

by bojourvous5094 » 12/03/06, 21:05

I trade since 2 years, with Chinese companies. Few people have the public idea of ​​the surf that envy !!!!!!!!! To get an idea of ​​the range of products simply visit: http://www.made-in-china.com/

Like the Japanese before, the Chinese invent little, but it is the big companies here that transfer to save on the manufacture ...
Was transferred in 10ans all technologies. In the Canadian market, most products are made in China, even if the labels mention "made in USA" or other. Americans are experiencing the same problem we can that it was they who created it ... : Shock:

We have no way of halting the loss of our production plants. In textiles, they tried to block imports, wasted effort. The Chinese have replicated "you had 10ans to prepare! "
It is sure that this "boom" created major problems in China also. 1) air pollution and water. In 2030, the total water consumption in the country will reach to 700 800 billion m3 approaching the limits of its resources. 2) Lack of oil to supply the domestic demand. 3) The skilled labor too mobile. 4) Quality and services are often weak at the moment. 5) Difficulty to build trust with suppliers. They copy them and sell to the highest bidder, not the protection of rights.

The Chinese have a vibrant design contract that Westerners do not. We have a linear view of time, then it is cyclic in China. Clearly, the Quebec contract decide in advance what you will do later. Chinese paper decides what we did today, then tomorrow it will be different. "In Quebec, it is the concept that is important, and for the Chinese, it is the context ... : roll:

Those who think selling their products to Chinese will be very disappointed ... : Cry:
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 26/03/06, 00:20

Hello
do not worry; with the way of thinking of the Chinese bisenessmans, in 10 years China will collapse of itself (no need to push it).

I live in the Indian Ocean and is flooded with Chinese products, but when you need a car, motorcycle, or other group Chinese are purchased once not two.

Madagascar (€ 20 income per capita per month) prefer a Yamaha scooter or Peugeot in the state of wreck for € 400 a Chinese NINE € 300, one will be for ten years bricolable the other unrepairable failure after three hours !!!!

their system of thought is incompatible with modern markets, where one always asks less expensive but always more quality. The least expensive they know how to do; the quality is still work.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/03/06, 00:30

their thought system is incompatible with modern markets

Copy Always.
Never innovate or diverge a basic choice.
Reproduce infinitely, any object that has been proven in other countries, and stick to it ...

And if they do not burst quickly, meantime, their pollution!
0 x
Nimzegin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nimzegin » 26/03/06, 03:20

I do not buy Chinese, there is nothing that holds up, the job is botched, as to finish ......
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bojourvous5094 » 26/03/06, 05:43

Nimzegin wrote:I do not buy Chinese, there is nothing that holds up, the job is botched, as to finish ......

I agree with the machines that we buy directly from the factory .... But, they produce quality machines, that we can not have ... They are in niches reserved for large companies .. .
Small companies and individuals who buy do business with factories parrallèles ... that copy ...
I am sure that by 5 10 years at the maximum, you will see "made in China" cars ... They go progressed and rapid way. I think they will join Korea and one day not too distant Japan ...

No, they will not collapse, the next production cycle up their ... : Idea:
They have a skilled workforce, a lot of money and access to all world markets ...
Their basic strategy has been to import the knowledge of other countries and large companies from all over the world ...

They force any company to settle on the spot to be in "Joint venture" with a Chinese company ... So they have access to all the information and equipment on the cutting edge ...

There are two age groups,
1) those who have experienced repression
2) Young people who are well educated and who want to participate in the consumer market, they do not have the same problems as those who were subjected to "regime"

They can afford to buy all the raw materials they need ... The weakness is oil! The Americans know it ...
By 10ans they consume the same volume as the whole planet ... The US does not want to see their power diminish in favor of China ...
China is the country where growth for luxury products is the strongest in the world!
The middle class is expected to 400 million people ... 2010 90% own their housing, is one of the highest rates in the world ... :!:

Third World :?:
743,000 researchers 2e rank in the world.
24% growth in research and development and 72 billion invested, 3e world (2002) :!:
________
Manufacturing in China :!: : Shock:

54% of DVD players
28% of cell phones
50% of cameras
20% of refrigerators
30% of TVs
50% of phones
75% of watches and clocks
25% of washing machines

175 million tons of grain imported by 2025 ... : Shock:
They also produce 46% of the world's pigs
65% of the production of ducks in the world ....

Note:
The Chinese have a reserve 483 billion (2004)
The dragon did not fall as easily as you plan 8)
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/03/06, 11:35

The dragon did not fall as easily as you plan
: Arrow:
And if they do not burst quickly, meantime, their pollution!
I have a close who worked 3 years in Hong Kong, and who ended his stay by 3 months of visiting China.
His feeling: Everything is excessively polluted; Chinese, frail, will not support the increased pollution.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: China invades global production !!!!

by lau » 26/03/06, 21:52

bojourvous5094 wrote:I trade since 2 years, with Chinese companies. Few people have the public idea of ​​the surf that envy !!!!!!!!!

So if I know! I am a producer of lavender and it's 1 year I have more income compared to these people (in large part).

I'll make them produce in large quantities, modified spad to my sauce to equip a max of tractors in France !!

... maiiiis nooooonn I laugh : Lol:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

POLLUTION....

by bojourvous5094 » 26/03/06, 22:36

Pollution in China : Shock:

The Chinese are the world champions of growth, but also, until recently, the environmental degradation. Guangdong Province, south of the country, illustrates this contradiction. Jungle manufacturing, it is polluted with obsolete factories belching black smoke and discharge their wastewater in many tributaries that flow into the delta of the Pearl River.

Along the river Dongjiang wherein 6000 companies dump highly toxic pollutants. Some see an improvement, others (especially young people) think that things are deteriorating and the government talks, without really act.

In this sector, about 2 3 5 rivers are level, ie that nothing lives in the water .... It is said that this area is the dustbin of China ....

China is the world 2e for greenhouse gas ....
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 26/03/06, 23:05

Are you saying we qur China is exceptional, we feel that it is the "lived"!
Thank you for all the info, I guess they have not signed the Kyoto Protocol these good people .. ??

it makes me think that I saw the testimony of Nicolas Vanier tonight in a show "ONPP" (the French know). This gentleman well known for his expeditions in extreme environment with his dogs and his sleigh has just traveled 10000kms between Lake Baikal through the Urals and arrival in Moscow. It has undergone temperatures up to -55 ° C, but what has most marked it is the effect of global warming on permafrost that melts and lets fall the trees that held on thanks to the frozen ground, and which releases more and more methane and CO2 which is likely to become the major quantity sent into the atmosphere and may cause a runaway system.

It is an urgent call for the empowerment of all, but when I see the Chinese, we can imagine that it is too late to intervene effectively, because who will force them to make factories that pollute less and consume less oil? Finally it was very good when they all cycled !: cry:

We are badly barred. : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 27/03/06, 08:42

Yes,

Nicolas Vannier is right and I would say: it will heat for our ass but perhaps less than for the Asian world.

I would always think of the indicator of energy intensity which is the ratio between the amount of energy and the GDP, it is also the amount of energy necessary to create a point of wealth if you want.

China ca must be the worst US before then you have to imagine that their energy comes only fossil energies / especially coal and go ask the Germans what it means to "acid rain" and one must have the answer.

And apparently the Chinese are in addition because the central power with the agitation of the provinces has decided to do everything to enrich the rest of the Chinese / peasants, in the clear it promises and there will again be an increase in GDP .... ... and therefore consumed energy.

What's crazy is that I find that China has very little farmland and yet it is 3 times larger than India area which has the same population size ..........

Someone data on India?
0 x