Tax on products imported from the non-Kyoto zone

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

Tax on products imported from the non-Kyoto zone

by bob_isat » 13/01/06, 09:38

I come back to this idea of ​​introducing a tax on products imported from the non-kyoto area, developed in today's news.
It is simply impossible since our countries join the WTO and must therefore follow the rules. Namely "CONTINUOUS LOWER OF CUSTOMS BARRIERS AND TAXES ON INCOMING PRODUCTS"

WTO rules, in the same way as the 'free and undistorted competition' of the European Treaty, prevent any economic incentive to eco-responsibility for companies.

Commer what, it's done well anyway.

NB: for what raises the question:
"yes, yes, the WTO is a body of a few people who are not elected by universal suffrage and whose decisions influence the lives of the 6 billion others ..."
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 13/01/06, 10:02

An import tax to the Kyoto area would be a great idea.
But it is, and will remain, a sweet dream : Cry:

There are really days when I tell myself that I should do in the eco-terrorism ... Blow up the pipelines, and wall street
: Evil:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 13/01/06, 10:22

Before eco terrorism, there is already a huge job, to unite the efforts of all those who revolve around this forum!!!
Our personal implication will act as much bomb as you want !!! ESPECIALLY do not underestimate our potential (individual ds collective) If there is as much energy as that in you and in other, put to profit, intelligently, ca can have its impact !!! So who does what? ,when? and how? and with whom? Should we take action together one of these four !!! I know it's not obvious, but everyone who is there is there for the same thing !!!
THEN truce of gossip tax or not tax import or export, we do not care the essential in being united, united, and QUICKLY EFFECTIVE.
NON VIOLENCE and JUST ACTION !!!
It does something ... the rest : Evil:
PS violence is voices for the FN, Local and united action is voices for econology !!! :D :D :D
0 x
bob_isat

Re: Tax on products imported from the non-Kyoto area

by bob_isat » 13/01/06, 10:56

no violence for sure !:
let's not give a pretext to make our current illegitimate!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 13/01/06, 11:02

Calm down !! It was just an empty thought !! : Mrgreen:
Do not ignite yourself !! : Lol:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 13/01/06, 11:10

I just want to say that it's time, talk a little and do a lot more !!
when i say that, there is a lot ky say: we don't have the time or no money etc ... I jit together we all have everything you need, the problem is that it is very hard to do joint work and yet it is the only thing that can get us out of the !!! went to see in the association section, there is a message that expresses the bottom of my thinking !!!
:D
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 13/01/06, 16:38

Asgard bone tyr wrote:PS violence is voices for the FN,

It's voices for the Reds too! : Shock:

please! no policy on this forum !! And you will be listened to a lot more :!: : Cry:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 13/01/06, 19:12

Speaking of listening !!! LAU
You have not given your opinion on what I said in the assciations section !!!
You should apply the things you say!
Answer all of them in a go because there are 2 unhappy letters that your not liked, it's not very thought out !!!
if i'm wrong, so much for me!
but I have not heard you, concerning all the proposals that I made !!! Do you not listen to me ??? (in case, take a look at the messages that I left and tell me frankly if it does not deserve listen to me a little bit !!!
Association section or click on my username : Cheesy: thank you for listening !!!
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 13/01/06, 20:16

Asgard bone tyr wrote:Speaking of listening !!! LAU
You have not given your opinion on what I said in the assciations section !!!
You should apply the things you say!
Answer all of them in a go because there are 2 unhappy letters that your not liked, it's not very thought out !!!
if i'm wrong, so much for me!
but I have not heard you, concerning all the proposals that I made !!! Do you not listen to me ??? (in case, take a look at the messages that I left and tell me frankly if it does not deserve listen to me a little bit !!!
Association section or click on my username : Cheesy: thank you for listening !!!

I find your commitment courageous and it is to your honor to want to make things happen.
So you clearly say that on this forum there are quite a few who pump up a lot of information for their personal account and break like messy, it's true you are probably right.
I did not give you my opinion on the association. for the simple reason that I haven't finished my pantone (it's in progress) and I can't explain what I didn't say except that I don't like to talk about politics, it's a sensitive subject especially at the time of today and there are forums for that and again ... even there we no longer have the right to say what we think.
I will share my results on the forum and who knows, maybe my vehicle will be among the photos on the quantHomme website.
You think what you want but it is already a civic disobedience to put doping on your main vehicle for the reasons that you know.
And since I am not a dog, I made a small symbolic donation Tuesday to Econologie because this site brought me a lot in terms of knowledge.
We can contribute to a plus but in its own way, me for example I would have been completely paralyzed to switch to TF1 ... the relational approach is not within everyone's reach if you know what I mean ..
Hoping to finish my doping quickly I can participate in promoting the process if the conditions suit me.Image
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 13/01/06, 21:12

I can maybe give you a cost of hand to finish it if you want ??? :D
0 x