Crisis: Ineligible cuts begin?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Crisis: Ineligible cuts begin?

by Christophe » 20/03/13, 20:52

Seen on FR2's newscast tonight ... 2 topics on budget cuts that are "scary" ... and that's just the beginning ...

a) Abolition of family allowances in Great Britain ... for the wealthiest only (we talk about it in France) ...
Cameron's argument: everyone must participate, there is no reason ... ok chief ... but the banks, at the origin of the economic collapse, are still not taxed ...

b) Significant budget cuts in French defense, reduction in staff, equipment, sale of Charles de Gaulle ... there is even talk of removing nuclear deterrence!

No serious, psychologically: what are we preparing for? Drop our pants to where?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/03/13, 21:17

B)

weird and unsettling

Will take off in Australia ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/13, 21:18

Yes worrying, that's why I open the debate ...

Are there no banks in Australia? : Cheesy:
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 20/03/13, 23:56

Hello,
I would advise against those who want to get out of the country because of the coming budget cuts to choose an Anglo-Saxon country such as Australia (except for the holding of the tan : Mrgreen: ); their mode of governance and social laws derive more from the art of handling the machete than from the concern of preserving a certain social "cohesion".
A+
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 21/03/13, 08:56

the great anything unfortunately has repercussions for real people. a simple example: they want to make drastic savings in hospitals. So it would be cheaper to work with ready-made sets for dressings, with pliers and scissors thrown away. In general, the compresses are insufficient, you need other sets etc ........ before a team took care of sterilization ....... this is a waste of which you have no idea . In addition these clamps are saved by running if a minimum of support is required. try to pull wires to remove them and you will understand the problem!
but the worst is elsewhere: the infusers. The new ones are Chinese. And even if you activate the wheel to stop the infusion, it continues to flow, injecting air into your veins! 20 cc is still deadly ....... so it's the race to check the performance and install real shutoff valves given the unreliability of the system. There remains of course the good old cheap D system: bend the pipe on itself and tape .......
0 x