jean_db

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
jean_db
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jean_db » 09/09/05, 15:28

Those who earn money by selling energy have no interest in finding free energy solutions.
For them the energy resource must remain a question of high technology not accessible to all ...

Running compressed air cars with compressed air from windmills or microhydrocompressors distributed over all the streams in the area is really not of interest to energy companies.
If, in addition, these cars recover braking energy to recompress the ambient air, then this is too much! They risk becoming competitive.

For the moment, all these large companies are succeeding in marginalizing and ridiculing those who want to believe that the resources of the planets could be better used and distributed than serving the interests of a handful of people who appropriate them without owing anything to anyone.

One wonders why air bus does not make an airbus version with pedals for the poor, in addition it would be non-polluting.
0 x
shakatak
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by shakatak » 26/09/05, 21:41

This is something very important, the day when you can '' 'make' '' your energy yourself, you will no longer be dependent on others.
The world will change completely. Both literally and figuratively.
No need to give money, these taxes and all that, you imagine? The value of money would be very seriously changed. The political world would no longer be the same, its ideas too. We are dependent on them so we cannot do without them, but if that were not the case we would have nothing to do with it.

Good, but I still persist in saying also that whatever we do there will always be disadvantages roughly proportional to the advantages to tend towards the balance in the balance of advantages / disadvantages .. Houlà I don't know if you understand, and then maybe i'm wrong. There is rarely something with only benefits (but it is possible anyway!)

One wonders why the people who found, or who were in the process of finding and are fucked up in all possible ways so that they stop .. (marginalization of people, ... certainly going to murder if the people bother too much.)

Because what men have not yet fully understood is that by poisoning the Earth, we poison US and only us (I include ourselves in animal species since after all we are large mammals lol :P ). When our species is gone it will be the end of the mess but as long as the sun shines there will be life, no matter what it is, it will be there.
given that discoveries are made almost all the time by observing the other animal species, maybe we can find a solution like that? I'm sure a creature is there to show us the way (if I'm not crazy, well, in my way what lol: rolleyes:).

And maybe this pollution & these new diseases that it generates, are made to try to remove us from this planet in order to leave it alone? heulà

Enjoy your meal
I'm going to make a steak heated at uranioum elektricity ... hummm it makes you hungry huh? pff I even wanted to eat it since that's it ... already that the packaging was made with machines that run on energy produced by uranium, a packaging made of a good ( !) derived from petroleum, and again I am not aware of everything, this is the worst.
If only I had a wood-fired pizza oven and just pushed the ingredients to put on the pizza.

snif i weak
:(
0 x
Save the trees, eat the beaver!
There is no energy crisis, but simply an Ignorance crisis. B.Fuller
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Giul » 27/09/05, 06:47

ShakataK wrote:This is something very important, the day when you can '' 'make' '' your energy yourself, you will no longer be dependent on others.
The world will change completely. Both literally and figuratively.
No need to give money, these taxes and all that, you imagine? The value of money would be very seriously changed. The political world would no longer be the same, its ideas too. We are dependent on them so we cannot do without them, but if that were not the case we would have nothing to do with it.

Good, but I still persist in saying also that whatever we do there will always be disadvantages roughly proportional to the advantages to tend towards the balance in the balance of advantages / disadvantages .. Houlà I don't know if you understand, and then maybe i'm wrong. There is rarely something with only benefits (but it is possible anyway!)

One wonders why the people who found, or who were in the process of finding and are fucked up in all possible ways so that they stop .. (marginalization of people, ... certainly going to murder if the people bother too much.)

Because what men have not yet fully understood is that by poisoning the Earth, we poison US and only us (I include ourselves in animal species since after all we are large mammals lol :P ). When our species is gone it will be the end of the mess but as long as the sun shines there will be life, no matter what it is, it will be there.
given that discoveries are made almost all the time by observing the other animal species, maybe we can find a solution like that? I'm sure a creature is there to show us the way (if I'm not crazy, well, in my way what lol: rolleyes:).

And maybe this pollution & these new diseases that it generates, are made to try to remove us from this planet in order to leave it alone? heulà

Enjoy your meal
I'm going to make a steak heated at uranioum elektricity ... hummm it makes you hungry huh? pff I even wanted to eat it since that's it ... already that the packaging was made with machines that run on energy produced by uranium, a packaging made of a good ( !) derived from petroleum, and again I am not aware of everything, this is the worst.
If only I had a wood-fired pizza oven and just pushed the ingredients to put on the pizza.

snif i weak
:(

"If only I had a wood-fired pizza oven and just pushed the ingredients to put on the pizza .."

Here is already your oven! :forum/index.php?showsujet=4849&st=0&#entry57179 'target =' _ blank '> http://www.onpeutlefaire.com/forum/index.p...t=0&#entry57179
:D :D

@+
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"