Hydrogen-Metal in Ingot and Cold Fusion

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hydrogen-Metal in Ingot and Cold Fusion

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 11/06/09, 07:38

Invited to ICENES 2009 as a speaker, I will explain in detail the production conditions of a new metal stable at room temperature, composed only of a new isotope of Hydrogen. I will also develop the conditions for successful production of Energy by my Cold Fusion module, a prototype module existing in a country bordering the European Community since June 2007, and producing without discontinuity 600 Megawats / hour and in single "waste" pure water at the rate of 300 cubic meters / day.
The module measures 300 x 40 cm.

These two BS are the subject of a new World Monopoly: the Energe produced, for H-Metal will be sold for € 0,10 per barrel EP, because a Monopoly, to exist, must produce at almost zero cost. For my FF Module, they will be made available to buyers under various conditions, and in particular for the benefit of small farmers through the Political Party APPFAI, of which I am the Secretary General of the Central Committee of the Party.

I believe, in fact, that at a time of our current global economic crisis, and taking into account certain political facts, the survival to come is not the "community", but the Individualism which alone supports current private interests at the individual level.

In order to perfect individual protection, APPFAI allows so-called farmers to save the products of their work within mini Off-shore Foundations, which exempts them from all taxes of any kind whatsoever, and to guarantee their own funds, to build up decent pensions, to promote the education of their children, and to pass on their goods to whomever they want.

In the months to come, when the damage from various actors will become evident, the protection of their Individual Freedoms will guarantee them against any infringements that the so-called States of Law make them "benefit", and their first freedom will be to do without services. disgracefully priced from EDF and Saur.

There is another area which is a major deception: "Political Ecology": if the huamins degrade everything around them, the "warming" of the Earth is far from being the "fault" of man, and many scientists think that is a false problem. This "trend" is simply a new engine for the economy.

In fact, a country that wants to "restart" must focus on new sources of energy, but above all not make other supply "errors" ...
0 x
Nunc and semper
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Hydrogen-Metal in Ingot and Cold Fusion

by Tagor » 11/06/09, 08:52

Dr. Karl VI von Thule wrote: I will also develop the conditions for successful production of Energy by my Cold Fusion module, a prototype module existing in a country bordering the European Community since June 2007, and producing without discontinuity 600 Megawats / hour and in single "waste" pure water at the rate of 300 cubic meters / day.
The module measures 300 x 40 cm>.

is this prototype still in operation?

if yes how many meagaW has it produced?
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 11/06/09, 10:55

In all it is well planned at ICENE 2009 see the pdf in PJ:
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/12447108304FUvlu.pdf
see page 6: P22
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 10:57

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Dr. Karl VI von Thule we could know more about the technology?

600 MWh on 1,2 m² ... there is reason to be skeptical!
What is the volume of the device?

Metal Hydrogen? It reminds me of the H2 hydride engine ...
0 x
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 11/06/09, 11:49

And yes .... it's much more than expected .... Already at ICENES 2007, we had started the Module, and for that we only needed 38 volts to start, four hours later , was produced 200.000 volts / µs.

At IDEX, Military conference this has been explained in general, it will also be at Bridex, in August this will also be explained without harming intellectual protection.

Technology for that?
Disclosing it would be harmful both to the monopoly and to the secrecy of the device, when you take a BS it is not to reveal it.

But I can put the text of the Abstract here, if you want ...

Yours.
0 x
Nunc and semper
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 11/06/09, 11:51

Tagor, it is still in operation and should remain so for the next 50 years without interruption.
0 x
Nunc and semper
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 11:51

Yes we want the abstract (summary in French), thank you.

You can copy / paste it or use our file host.
0 x
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 11/06/09, 11:57

Christophe,

The hydrogen-metal produced is in ingots of 1 kilogram each.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... hkHnNb.pdf
0 x
Nunc and semper
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 11/06/09, 12:12

Hello Dr. Karl VI von Thule
Without being able to reveal the technique, can we speak of cost and exploitation:
are we talking about individual and / or collective installation,
what will be the price of an installation (depending on its power)
is there any maintenance ...
Thank you for your answers

PS: can we visit the installation which is in operation
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.

(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 12:16

I look at the abstract and I try to understand ... not sure I'm getting there!
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"