Hydrogen-Metal stable HTBT and HPBP

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hydrogen-Metal stable HTBT and HPBP

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 26/07/08, 11:06

On September 21, 2008 the IYNC International Conference opens in Interlaken, Switzerland. The modalities of a new World Monopoly concerning stable Hydrogen-Metal will be presented there in the form of ingots, proceeding from a new Special Patent.

The first ingots were obtained by nucleosynthesis in 1997, the results were assessed outside Community Europe in 2007 by IF spectrography.

Given the finiteness of all fossil fuels, in the first place petroleum, but also others through the Tokyo Protocol, H-Metal - (which is a new isotope of H) - is offered at 0,10 € / EP barrel, knowing that one H barrel is equivalent to one million EP barrels: its production and use do not emit any pollution.

There will also be presented the results of another BS concerning a new Cold Fusion process, including a 10x5 m production module, generated since June 2007, around 600 Mw / h and in simple waste 300 m3 of pure water / J .

All of this is the subject of one of the conferences given at IYNC, which will be confirmed at ICENES 2009 in Portugal.

This Monopoly - particular - must offer a PV much lower than any cost price of any existing Energy. It will remain in the hands of its designer and will be implemented by its companies, for production by SCM-INTERNATIONALE, for management by one of its Foundations currently being set up outside Community Europe.

It is not a question here of promoting a new product commercially but simply of announcing its existence, which will be largely explained during this conference, and which will therefore be made available to all without any government cannot impose taxes which would increase the cost.

Certain countries, however, will be excluded from the current list of countries to provide, one of which is due to bitterness against the private interests of the researcher concerned, a country which has gone beyond all that can be imagined in terms of scientific espionage, trying to alienate - but without succeeding - the Fundamental Freedom of the said researcher.

The FF process mentioned above will be put to the service of consumers for whom it is mainly intended by a new political party which takes care of their interests in the said country, party called APPFAI.

SCM thanks you for your attention.
0 x
Nunc and semper
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Stable hydrogen-metal HTBT and HPBP

by moinsdewatt » 28/09/09, 18:29

?

Isn't there a moderator who can lock this thread of rare stupidity?

Note: same as lietseu in a similar thread https://www.econologie.com/forums/post129463.html#129463
"Well at worst it will be one more hoax"

And Remundo is not fooled either.
0 x
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 10/10/09, 19:25

More watts means Less watts ....
Some of you, or who were among you,
will be present at the experiment at the end of the first quarter of 2010 PE.

As of now, agreements have been negotiated with certain so-called "emerging" countries, and even Persia.
0 x
Nunc and semper
Dr. Karl VI von Thule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dr. Karl VI von Thule » 10/10/09, 19:28

The ICENES 2009 conference was a massive, clear and clear success.

It is true that all the speakers were pros in my field ... Mdr
0 x
Nunc and semper

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"