Z-machine vs ITER

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Z-machine vs ITER

by Logan » 12/06/06, 14:35

Perhaps you do not know what the z-machine is, a revolutionary discovery that puts fusion clean within our reach according to our Jean-Pierre Petit national.
On his site, he has already written a number of tickets explaining the case.
I put you links to articles in chronological order:

http://www.jp-petit.com/science/Z-machi ... chine1.htm
http://www.jp-petit.com/science/Z-machi ... chine2.htm
http://www.jp-petit.com/science/Z-machi ... v_MHD0.htm
http://www.jp-petit.com/science/Z-machi ... es_MHD.htm

With jean-pierre, there are always several things in the business.
It is therefore astonishing that the international media have not spoken of this discovery.
In France, it would be linked to the predominance of the ITER project but elsewhere!
Apparently everyone is a little missed, not only French journalists ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 12/06/06, 15:44

yesh,

the find may be true, but I have doubts about the man.
He has a style too good to say that all others are idiots except him.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 15:53

I dared not say it ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 12/06/06, 16:10

Arf Christophe, I forgot you were in cold with jpp
but I tried to find the articles he devoted to the Pantone and in which he speaks about you, I found nothing derogatory to you:

right here: http://www.jp-petit.com/ENERGIES_DOUCES ... a_eau1.htm

It may be the water engine denomination that annoys you ??? otherwise I do not see too much ...

It's a shame because his articles on the z-machine are really interesting.

Go what ... reconcile yourself.
A kiss and hop! we do not talk about it anymore
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 12/06/06, 16:18

Hello,
It's "almost unnoticed" because we talked about it a little:
http://forums.futura-sciences.com/thread69150.html

: Mrgreen:
And JPP even went on Futura poster qq words.

@+
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 12/06/06, 16:27

Yes indeed JPP says it himself, he discovered the info on futura-science.
We also talk about it a little in the news groups, but especially to de-lay the JPP character as usual ^^
But you still find that a discussion in the forum futura-science is not especially what we can call a media surge.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 16:35

Logan wrote:right here: http://www.jp-petit.com/ENERGIES_DOUCES ... a_eau1.htm

It may be the water engine denomination that annoys you ??? otherwise I do not see too much ...

Ben it is precisely on this page:

1) already the tone "a certain Martz" ... I do not know where he learned to speak to strangers but hey ... it's okay ...

2) Little did not seem to understand anything about the calculations I had done for quanthomme and was completely completely mixed brushes with the figures ... what makes me go for ONE RIGOLO !! We already had a hard time being credible so bullshit like that frankly ...

Of style : "- It indicates that a diesel injector sends into the cylinder a mixture under a pressure of 0,7 bar and a temperature of 150 ° C" ...

3) The ad made to Apte and Tardy who did not do much for the community except the tune (David the self-proclaimed engineer passes regularly here ...).

For me, it's just a $ $ cash collector ... (especially Tardy who files copyright on everything and anything) ... And to say that I was the one who spun the 1ere info to Millet, President of Apte. What ingratitude! But not surprising on the part of pure ecologist ... See the discussion "autonomous house" in progress.

4) No link to econology or this forum...

Logan wrote:Go what ... reconcile yourself.
A kiss and hop! we do not talk about it anymore

I ask that this ... but when one stresses to take people for cons ...
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 06 / 06, 16: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 16:40

Logan wrote:We also talk about it a little in the news groups, but especially to de-lay the JPP character as usual ^^.

Personally, I had no priori (although the affair of the umites) against Petit before this case "pantone" ... but must confess that he did not seek to restore the situation ...
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 12/06/06, 17:24

Hum moui but C.Tardy is the great friend of JPP and it is he who made him discover the Pantone process it seems to me.
So it does not surprise me that JPP does especially the Pub.

I believe that the fault lies entirely with Tardy if you were not presented to JPP as the first (see only) who did scientific tests and established the first explanatory theories of the pantone phenomenon.
He has not insisted enough on your preponderant contribution.

At the same time, it is true that lately it is especially usurpers who have the echo of the media. But the pantonine community will restore the truth in the day or the other, finally I hope ...

EDIT: I see something Christopher, if you have the favors of Mr. Pantone, ask him the rights to write a book on the subject and all derived systems and we will be responsible for advertising.
At the limit if you need help writing, I think the members of fofo econology will help you without prob.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/06, 18:21

Logan wrote:I believe that the fault lies entirely with Tardy if you were not presented to JPP as the first (see only) who did scientific tests and established the first explanatory theories of the pantone phenomenon. He has not insisted enough on your preponderant contribution.

Is this amazing from Tardy?

It is he who is at the origin of the copyright (even if it is worth nothing) of Spad ... he also "copyrighted" the dosoil, biarburation system LARGEMENT diffused on Oliomobile or on the Net. There are people who work and those who benefit from the work of others ...

Logan wrote:At the same time, it is true that lately it is especially usurpers who have the echo of the media. But the pantonine community will restore the truth in the day or the other, finally I hope ...

I'm doing everything in my power to ...

Logan wrote:EDIT: I see something Christopher, if you have the favors of Mr. Pantone, ask him the rights to write a book on the subject and all derived systems and we will be responsible for advertising.
At the limit if you need help writing, I think the members of fofo econology will help you without prob.

The favors of Pantone? : Lol: ... It's not because I went to see him a few weeks that I have his favors ... Quite the contrary especially considering what I wrote about him on the site ... : Oops:

As for a book on econology I think for some time ... but the task is not easy .... far from it!
0 x