Oil: comparative benefits of the oil VS Total other industries 2001

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Oil: comparative benefits of the oil VS Total other industries 2001

by Christophe » 22/02/16, 10:59

During my graduation project, I am a small part of the introduction into the money generated by oil.

I had just taken the profit figures of Boursorama and I had divided by the number of employees, ie: how many reports to shareholders each employee group.

I did this for 5 French multinationals.

It did not much please the teachers, this part does not therefore appear in the .pdf available on the net.

the profits-du-tanker-total-elf-fina-pic457.jpg.gif
the profits-du-tanker-total-elf-fina-pic457.jpg.gif (16.63 KB) Viewed times 3335
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Oil: Comparative Profits of the Tanker Total VS Other Industries in 2001

by moinsdewatt » 25/05/19, 14:55

TOTAL: "Total's next wave of growth will be low cost"

INVESTIR.FR | THE 24 / 05

Before the next general meeting, Patrick Pouyanné, CEO of Total, looks back on his last successful offensive and explains his strategy.

Long interview to read here
https://m.investir.lesechos.fr/actualit ... 51278.html

Of which:

The stock price of Total is quite low. How do you explain it?

I do find that the title is not high enough and does not reflect the quality of the group's results. I think its value should be closer to 59 € than 49 €. At the current level, the action is a good deal. That said, it's true that there has been a sell flow in recent months that weighed on our price: Maersk decided to sell the Total shares we had issued to buy Maersk Oil. But this seller flow will stop and we should then get closer to the average of the analysts' objectives, which is rather to 58-60 €.

0 x