Rod of the pantone reactor

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Rod of the pantone reactor

by mic42 » 10/02/08, 12:48

hi everyone voila i just finished mounting on my mower i rotated it for a while about an hour then i tried to remove the steel rod from the reactor to see the result. i was quite surprised that the mower works as well ac or without rod. I then ask myself the question is what the rod does not just reduce pollution and does not affect the operation of the engine. What do you think?
0 x
I'm tired of paying too expensive gas and I've always dreamed of driving with water so that's where I'm going
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/02/08, 15:31

Hello

A gasoline engine will run without rod
the same as when you leave it cold, push a little the consumption tries you will see the difference

The same panton reactor assemblies, with a small model carburetor instead of the bubbler you can make it work with diesel or fuel oil, there if you remove the rod it will not work, or at least a little at first very hot but the engine smokes and clicks.

When you can run it in oil for an hour, that it doesn't smell anything in exhaust less than a modern diesel, that the candle stays white your settings are good.

Andre
0 x
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mic42 » 10/02/08, 21:10

yes indeed I am running my engine with gasoline, I will make my assembly more reliable and I will try to add a reduced model carburetor it can be interesting to see the behavior of the engine with a fuel which is not intended for it. of this response
0 x
I'm tired of paying too expensive gas and I've always dreamed of driving with water so that's where I'm going