Doping giraffe pantone: bubbler material?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Doping giraffe pantone: bubbler material?

by mic42 » 26/12/07, 19:44

hello to all I start in the modification of a mower engine and I wanted to know that it type of material to use for the bubbler we find the two assembly with a plastic bubbler and with scrap bubbler I wanted to know which would be the best. it also has the tee connections if it is galvanized is it good or is there a risk of chemical reaction? thank you for your answers to come
0 x
I'm tired of paying too expensive gas and I've always dreamed of driving with water so that's where I'm going
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/12/07, 00:10

Hello
I'm tired of paying too expensive gas and I've always dreamed of driving with water so that's where I'm going

I would not discourage you but just rolling with water is a dream (for another good shake ..)

For the bubbler any plastic container does the trick
if you do this on an experimental basis, you will soon realize that water consumption is low in a mower
If you want to make an assembly for use lawn mower, make a reactor with a small carburetor of reduced model you can make it work with fuel oil and if you want to add a little water you can have fun

Andre
0 x
mic42
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mic42 » 30/12/07, 12:05

thank you for this answer I will already modify a mower to see what it looks like with a plastic bubbler. hi
0 x