Forum et forums

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Flytox

Forum et forums

by Flytox » 15/07/07, 10:53

Hello everyone

While surfing, I came across this:

http://www.hisse-et-oh.com/forum/index. ... age=113535

Too bad they do not have our Bucheron to put the ideas in place to some ......: Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/07, 10:56

I do not know exactly what you mean to say but if it's about skeptics and guys who do not care about oily, it's not the first or the last ...
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 15/07/07, 11:22

Christophe wrote:I do not know exactly what you mean to say but if it's about skeptics and guys who do not care about oily, it's not the first or the last ...

No, that's for sure, but here you are called "in question" "marauder" in post 20
HERE
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/07, 11:26

:?: : Shock:

Duvel and fries once?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/07, 11:34

Oh that's it I found, one of his other post ended by:

"If the process were so effective, there is no doubt that the manufacturers would have looked into it."

Still a big naïve of the industrial system ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/07/07, 16:34

Bobjour

Just the blues of guys who have never seen a system walk even less does a little editing, he just read here and the montages with bubbling water and fuel,
It's very confusing their way of seeing, water injection, steam fuel ect ..
Now there is almost no one who makes these fixtures of the 2000 years those who did some thing we understood
The other who talks about water tank (another who believes that more than one puts water better is the yield)
I just verified yesterday on a journey of more than 600km increase consumption of water = slight increase in consumption.
I think answering that is losing royally are time
to move forward we must keep in touch with those who make montages, not discuss those who die of thirst in the desert in a taveverne in front of a big bock of beer ...
It is much easier to criticize and discredit than to build and analyze .. For most who write they probably never disassemble a cylinder head on an engine, nor change the brake pads on their self .. (can be change the oil ?)

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/07/07, 17:30

Oula André who goes out :)

I think it's a first on this forum but obviously I totally agree with you ... let them yell in their corner ... it will not be the first
0 x
Other

by Other » 16/07/07, 00:42

hi Christophe
Christophe wrote:Oula André who goes out :)

I think it's a first on this forum but obviously I totally agree with you ... let them yell in their corner ... it will not be the first

there's enough to get into (tarbarnacle) when you read such bullshit (I stopped at half, except for a boat guy who knew something (it's just if he does not) excomunier)
80% water and the rest of the fuel? it could put 90% water that it would not change anything, the engine consumes only the gasoline that floats on the water, a real bastard catcher
a still oil this bubbler :D
when I still see this old rank to be driven there is something to curl up ..
Apart from water doping and the 100% panton the rest story of water engine makes us go through quacks that revent

if results of more than 30% are not to be considered as a basis of work, I do not know what takes them ...

Andre
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"