Pantone and Ecole des Mines de Douai

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/07, 10:33

lejustemilieu wrote:**************************************************
Sometimes I wonder, if their goal was not to discredit econology work, which is "disturbing" for some multinational companies .....
Because their stubbornness is not normal ...

No, I do not think so (econologie.com is quoted in the report), they played the transparency by coming publicly to present themselves here and by contacting me by e-mail and finally, they remain open in their comments and do not generalize! Which is great! Their stubbornness is what I consider normal on the part of students, right?

The only bad thing is that apparently they did not read my 2001 study and did not follow the guidelines that I recommended in the last part of the report ...

Imagine, with the means at his disposal, what he could have done if they were part of the basis of this diagram:

On the other hand, one thing is certain: it is much more comfortable to conclude that this process is not performing and then make technico-politically correct rather than fighting, as we do, against windmills ... :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/07, 20:56

The rest of the project concerns water doping: Echo Motor 2
https://www.econologie.com/forums/nouveau-pr ... t4255.html

I lock this subject and give the link to the echo motor 1 project:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/etude-sur- ... t3415.html
0 x