Organization and classification of trade

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/04, 14:17

Hi Francis,

I agree that a better organization results in better readability, therefore the efficiency of the exchanges forum... This is also why I "reformatted" the forum recently to simplify it as much as possible ... and this is precisely where your proposal goes against simplicity ... because it goes towards the division of forum...

So for the moment, given the size and the number of visitors forum, I am rather of opinion to leave as it is .... (we have already separated the experiments from the study of understanding of the system and people are still mistaken about the place) .... because that would make the forum rather illegible ... on the other hand, you must keep your classification for the rest ...
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 13/12/04, 00:26

Hi Francis and Christophe

In the forum from Christophe, we have an excellent way of exchanging, asking and answering questions, debating a subject, meeting and meeting.
In Francis style storage, we could group and list everything that has been done on the process (in the form of an article or database) and find it easily.

When someone asks a question, he will first see Francis' workbook and, if there is no answer, he can launch the subject on the forum. After a few exchanges, the answer may appear, and, after experimentation, it makes a new article to put in the workbook (new article which can be placed in a section but also have a link in other sections depending on the subject)

The 2 systems are, in my opinion, essential and complementary.

In the forum Christophe's and Yahoo's, there is already enough to do some articles on feedback. You should write them neatly and be able to put them away somewhere. It would already be a start.

What do you think?
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/12/04, 12:51

I agree to report what has already been done in the form of FAQ or HOWTO but in this case this has no place on a forum (or blocked subject but it is delicate ..). I think but on a site with .pdf documents, images ... etc etc

I don't have enough time to do this classification work, however I am ready to help with its realization on certain points and obviously make pages on econology for its dissemination ... Notice to amateurs

For the R&D work that remains to be done I continue to think that the current organization is sufficient given the number of people currently on the forum... when a large number of people come then a reorganization will be necessary but not before or else the unaccustomed person will be drowned out forum in a too complex navigation.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"