unifying theory: Pantone, Vortex and planet Earth

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 29/01/08, 09:38

56 Alex wrote:Hello marc.

This summer I saw a beekeeper "tame" a swarm of bees
with smoke produced in a box.
I think he had rags and a newspaper in it.

Should do some research in: beekeeping maybe.
Good luck and more.

Hello,
it's called a smoker, it works by slow combustion, the goal is to produce smoke to "stun" the bees to prevent them from stinging, but it doesn't heat up very much
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 20/07/08, 00:28

Hello,

This is the stand by total side experiment, but I continue to document quietly.

I invite you to consult this document on "The electric universe".
It's very dense and quite repulsive, I admit. I have read more than a small part. Obviously this is the translation of an article in English, which I did not find the source.

I give you my subjective interpretation, not a summary:

- 95% of the universe is made up of plasma, therefore ionized gases and "free" electrons in permanent interaction. However, plasma physics is a very recent science, and still includes "gray areas" likely to bring us some "surprises" in our way of conceiving things.

- The electric forces depend, like the gravitational forces, on the square of the distance between the objects (f = K / d²), except that the K coefficient assigned to the Coulomb force is 10 ^ 43 times greater than that used by Newton. Negligible : Lol:
... so much so that physicists have arbitrarily concluded that there are no isolated electrostatic charges in space, which must inevitably meet and neutralize each other.

- The "celestial mechanics" (Galileo, Newton ...) ignoring in its beginnings the electrodynamic forces, had to resort to many "artifices" such as the black holes, the big bang or the relativity, to keep valid the "model mechanics "of the universe through astronomical observations.

- The deliberate refusal to consider these essential facts leads astronomers to use poetic "mechanistic" terms such as "ionic wind", "ion rain", "gaseous clouds", rather than assimilating them to their equivalent of "current electric". Like a watchmaker who persists in describing a quartz watch by speaking only of springs and balances : Lol:

Massive movement of ions at high speed, however, produces intense electromagnetic fields, inconceivable electrodynamic efforts, or even gigantic electric arcs of thousands of kilometers, capable of vaporizing tons of rocks in an instant. Seen from this angle, the tail of comets could be of electrical origin, and not as is the "tradition" of water vapor: if it were only made of ice, Halley's comet would have melted entirely long ago. ..

- The "electromechanical" modeling of the cosmos explains the shape of galaxies, the powerful interactions between stars, the electromagnetic nature of comets, etc ...

Of course, if one is interested in this evidence, it will be necessary to give up more than a century of erroneous scientific publications. As much to ask Doctor Diafoirus to give up bloodletting. : Mrgreen:

Sleep calm, good people, science watches over you!

I note with satisfaction the parallel between my hypothesis and those set out in this document:
But it seems that in the most powerful manifestations of charge envelope vortices, the separation of charges in the wall of the vortex itself can manifest lightning. And if so, meteorologists would be well advised to increase their research on lightning, hurricanes, and tornadoes in the realm of plasma physics.
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 12:37

Hyper interesting about this topic!
We touch the essence there. : Cheesy:
[edit] sorry for the length but I get excited!
A combustion engine is an electric motor if we consider that the phenomenon of combustion, is an intrinsically electrical phenomenon (strong forces) whose pressure and temperature are only our interpretation of its effects on our scale.
The "vortex" or "cyclone" is the optimal means of non-turbulent energy regulation, it appears when the energy levels can no longer be regulated otherwise, not even by turbulence (cf.: entropy). It is in fact a question of scale and can be popularized by: "the union (the synchronization of the efforts) is the force".
An important aspect is however not mentioned, the eigenfrequencies and its descendants, the harmonic frequencies.
The proportions of the dimensions of a system, without neglecting the eigenfrequencies of the materials used, must be adapted for a harmonic or enharmonic frequency response of the substance treated (here, the fuel or the dopant). To do this an idea of ​​the principles, the audio signal processing is a complete approach easily transposable to the atomic or molecular scale.
The subject of "synchrotron" frequencies is a vast subject (I deliberately abuse the usual use of this term which is usually limited to the frequency of "rotation" of the electron around the nucleus). However, synchronization, or symbiosis, or harmony, or rhythm, is a natural tendency of matter. Each playing in his register (tenor, baritone, ...). Listen to the song of Venus, Mars or Jupiter, it is far from being unbearable to the ear. It is even very close to human voices sometimes!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x776bb_le-chant-de-jupiter_tech
NB: do not fall into the traps of the futura-propagandists, I even read about it: "the sounds who cares" and even, "the sound does not propagate in a vacuum". It's heartbreaking, if the light wave propagates there, so does the sound wave. In short, the SETI program is there to prove it anyway.
Resonance is one of the most dramatic effects, and this genius of Tsla had already used it to convince people of the need to integrate synchronization into any system. Review these patents carefully and you will find that dimensions are never risky. This is also the reason why many imitations do not arrive at the yields estimated by its inventor. I think in particular of its turbine, whose principle is nothing other than a flat vortex. In other words, a spiral.
Not convinced? Do a search on the spiral of Nwton (sacred man too this Nwton). His experience is based on a spiral whose proportions are multiples of the density of air at room temperature. He notices a movement of the air without any energy supply. No, I reassure you, I do not advocate perpetual motion, rather the natural movement. The spiral and fractals have fascinated more than a confirmed genius Brnoulli, Nwton, Drac, ...
(I skin names for spy bots)
PS: Prepare a few hours because the links on this old observation decreases faster than CO2 emissions. : Cry:
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/03/10, 21:27

Listen to the song of Venus, Mars or Jupiter, it is far from being unbearable in the ear. It's even very close to human voices sometimes!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x776bb ... piter_tech
NB: do not fall into the traps of the futura-propagandists, I even read about it: "the sounds who cares" and even, "the sound does not propagate in a vacuum". It's heartbreaking, if the light wave propagates there, so does the sound wave. In short, the SETI program is there to prove it anyway.

Sorry we'll have to re invent the physics:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_%28physique%29

The sound waves move at about 344 m / s in air at 20 ° C, a velocity that can be rounded to about one kilometer every three seconds, which is useful for roughly measuring the distance of a flash at a storm (the speed of light making its perception almost instantaneous). In solid (non-gaseous) media the sound can spread even faster. Thus in water, its speed is 1482 m / s and in the steel of 5050 m / s. Sound does not spread in a vacuum, because there is no material to support the produced waves (sound insulation), the sound propagating thanks to the displacements of the molecules of air. It is a so-called longitudinal wave, because the material points move in the same direction as the displacement of the wave (the other type being the transverse waves).

On the other hand, what can be done is to recover in a roundabout way a low frequency signal resulting from one phenomenon or another (optical, magnetic ... astronomical, why not) and to listen to it like a audio signal. Because we have an organ (ear) sensitive to these kinds of signals. It is a manipulation that I carried out with an eddy current control signal. No luck, "the melody" is not at all varied and immediately turns into a swelling refrain ... : Mrgreen:
In the acoustic "message" there is information, but how to use it?
[Off Off OFF] : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 22:07

A radio telescope is a specific telescope used in radio astronomy to capture the radio waves emitted by the stars. These radio waves, although more or less predicted by some physicists like Thomas Edison and Oliver Lodge, are only really discovered at the beginning of the 1930 years by Karl Jansky when he looks for the origin of certain interferences with terrestrial radio transmissions.

(Source)

The first quasars were discovered with radio telescopes at the end of the 50 years. Many were recorded as radio sources without associated visible objects.

(Source)

Observed in visible light, the further the stars are, the more the glare of the surrounding planets fades. In these conditions, to detect possible exoplanets, it is necessary to rely either on the orbital perturbations that the stars undergo, which indirectly signify the presence of a massive body at a short distance, or on the transit of an exoplanet in front of its host star. But this is not enough to detect an extraterrestrial signal.

Fortunately, there is a radio signature specific to the planets that reflects their activity on certain frequencies (presence of Van Allen belts, atmospheric gases, etc.). But nothing can certify that life exists on these stars.

During the few SETI watches that still exist, how to be sure that the detected signal is well artificial [1]? For French radio astronomer François Biraud [2], "similar to a problem of anticryptography, the signal must be able to be differentiated from other noises of space by making it obvious, artificial, without drowning its content". SETI programs automatically search for three signatures: a continuous signal, continuous beeps at certain frequencies, beeps that change frequencies. But we can also detect the number p or a whole message. Better still, our guests can make a narrow band signal.

In space all objects emit with minimal bandwidth due to interstellar scattering. It is about 0.1 hertz to 1420 MHz for a path of about 100 parsecs. There is no spectrum below about 500 hertz. If we locate a signal that emits in a much narrower band than that value, it would be evidence of an artificial origin. At present the average bandwidth of the most significant 30000 signals recorded by SETI @ home oscillates between 0.5-2.0 Hertz. They are unfortunately all related to the natural noises of the universe.

(Source)
I do not reinvent anything at all my dear Flytox ...
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "

Malcolm X
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/03/10, 22:21

Do not see what you're getting at, but electro-magnetic waves and mechanical waves (sound) are different and it does not spread the same or over the same distances, celerities etc ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 22:36

The wavelength differs but the nature remains undulatory and electromagnetic. Ultrasound experiments prove it.
0 x

Malcolm X
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/03/10, 22:45

FPLM wrote:The wavelength differs but the nature remains undulatory and electromagnetic. Ultrasound experiments prove it.

Mechanical waves are not electromagnetic. What Ultrasound experiences do you want to talk about?
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 03/03/10, 00:11

A mechanical wave is an electromagnetic wave. It all depends on the purpose of the study, from the point of view.
If you want to study the mechanics of materials, mechanics mathematically offers sufficient tools.
If you want to study the electrical and / or magnetic, the mechanics no longer respond, you must use the mathematical tools of electrodynamics (see: Maxwell, Coulomb, Mie and others).
Quantum mechanics brings together these points of view in a single confirmed theoretical tool. The differentiations are historical, they stem from the first subjects targeted on one or the other aspect (sound, magnetic, luminous, ...) of the wave mechanics.
Whether it is ultrasound, I was using this example for the "high sound spectrum" side, closer to microwaves, or audible sounds, you can produce them "mechanically" or "electromagnetically".
In other words, you can sound a drum on a speaker by vibrating its membrane by the electromagnetic force but you can produce the same sound by tapping directly on this drum.
It is green cabbage and green cabbage.
The difference you make is at the spectrum level. This is the source of amalgam from elsewhere. Radio, microwave, light, x-ray, ...
These are all electromagnetic waves, even sound waves.
Look at the side of piezoelectric crystals for example.
They respond electrically to a pressure difference, including an acoustic pressure.
How to explain the resonance otherwise? There is good optimal transfer of the received signal and this transfer is done within the material. So through strong links, so through the electrodynamics.
PS: the aforementioned ultrasounds are remarkable for their "electromagnetic" applications.
For example, we sterilize surgical instruments, fireproof, sanitized water, ... The forces involved allow this are electromagnetic nature and in essence induced by the electrostatic forces variants.
I hope that answers your question clearly because I voluntarily elude the deformation of space-time of the undulatory nature of energy. :|
0 x

Malcolm X

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"