Explanations on doping

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Explanations on doping

by MobyleX » 13/09/05, 00:54

I think I have an explanation of the pantone's role, which is very simple, and everything that has been heard and which would explain many things.

The Pantone provides 2 elements to the engine:
_Vapor at very high temperature
air at this very high temperature.

I think that, contrary to what is usually said on the internet, do not put these elements 2 in the same basket (although they are mixed with the output of the Pantone).

The function of the steam has for me a detonating role (hence a quieter engine operation). But it should not put too much because otherwise it harms a good combustion (hence the need to properly measure its water supply).

Hot air has another role: as this air is hot, then it allows better reactions faster during combustion (hence reduction of pollution). But it must be too hot because otherwise we risk overheating the engine and a drop in performance (to give you a blatant example of the importance of cooling an engine, take a moped, have it warm up, look its top speed, then swing a seal of cold water on the engine and look again at the top speed: it can win up to 10km / h).

Why is there a 1mm gap between the rod and the reactor? Since the reactor shell is the only element heated, the air must be in maximum contact with it.

Why is the system more efficient on diesels? Because the temperature of the "fresh" gases now high thanks to the Pantone allows better combustion: the "bad" injection of old diesel no longer poses any problems of complete combustion (more black smoke) and we get the performance (or better) modern diesels with high pressure injection. Combustion being of better origin on the gasoline engines than on the diesels, the gains are not considerable compared to the diesel.

Why can we get more water from a diesel? Because it is auto-ignition, diesel fuel combustion is done in thousands of points at the same time and combustion is not disturbed. On a gasoline the ignition is done at the level of the candle: it can be bad ignition because of the steam and thus of the misfires of the engine (that's what it happens, there are failures, no ?)

So what do I think of my explanation? At least she's simple ...

M'enfin it's not in the right subject, sorry!
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
ebabec
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

some explanation of the PANTONE!

by ebabec » 25/11/05, 14:46

Here are some explanations I found, some time ago, in a book of the library!
I came across a book entitled: propellant energy, alternative fuel, modern engines, Mr delanette (professor of national engineering school) 1981 - EDITION DELAGRAVE!
There is a lot of technology on alternative fuels!
In one of the chapters, it deals with the industrial production of hydrogen by the action of water vapor on a red-hot metal.
example: iron heated to 800 ° C

3 Fe + 4 H2O = Fe3O4 + 4H2 + 38 000 calories / gram

What happens between the intake tube and the endothermic rod is the same reaction!
In addition, the hydrogen released, and compressed between the rod and the tube, turns into plasma at this place, because it can not relax!
Remember that the hydrogen melts at about 260 ° c, and that already at 20 ° c, it is in the form of gas!
As in addition, it is compressed between the stem and the tube, the heat it had stored when it was combined with oxygen, can not be missed, it creates atomic disorder (plasma)!

Remember especially the formula!
A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/05, 15:04

I realized the mass / energy balance in the form of H2 of this reaction on this page: https://www.econologie.com/forums/fonctionne ... t1069.html

I did not take into account by cons 38 000 calories (per gram of what?).

Sorry but you will see that there is not much to expect from this reaction ....

ps: I moved and renamed this topic
0 x