Explanations pantone: theses and hypotheses

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/07/09, 13:07

Hello coucou789456
coucou789456 wrote:... obviously, there must be a relationship between the vortex created (resulting induced magnetic field) and the efficiency of the reactor. moreover, still according to Pantone, there is a hot point at the end of the reactor, in the cavity at the end of the rod: this must perhaps act as a resonant cavity, in which the transformation of the gaseous mixture is certainly created.

on the other hand, obviously, according to what is published or said by certain experimenters, this hot spot has a temperature higher than that of the exhaust, which would try to prove that it is then not necessary to build the reactor inside the exhaust pipe (which will greatly simplify the construction and installation of the reactor in any vehicle)

These Pantone and other experimenters temperature readings, we would like to see them in detail, with a minimum of the engine parameters, etc ... See the engine plan to stay in the more concrete things and more easily exploitable in the interpretation. I often had the impression that we were not all talking about the same thing ...
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 16/07/09, 13:16

Hello

indeed, I admit that there is little scientific rigor in these statements ... this is partly why I often use verbs in the conditional.

jeff
0 x
Christophe

Re: Explanations of the pantone: theses and hypotheses

by Christophe » 30/08/19, 23:48

I found an explanatory document ... from 2005/2007 ... for those who want to get back to it ... you never know

0 x