Pantone for Peugeot 406 cut

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone for Peugeot 406 cut

by Jean Valjean » 20/05/10, 21:53

Hello, I'm new.
pipe fitter I made a pantone with a gvi fully stainless steel for my 406, released the cataliseur, remains to put it in service, solve the problem of water supply (my constant level does not work?) I am from Bordeaux I am looking for people for ideas.
here are some pictures (I did it to go fast) not even clean
[Img]
Last edited by Jean Valjean the 14 / 04 / 11, 18: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
Flytox

Re: pantone for 406 coupe

by Flytox » 20/05/10, 22:20

Hello jeanvaljean

Welcome to the club

Jean Valjean wrote:hello, I too am new .tuyauteur trade I have to make a pantone with a gvi for my 406, remains to put it in service, solve the problem of water supply (my constant level does not work?) I am of bordeaux I am looking for people for ideas.

You can give us more information, photos etc ... so we can get an idea of ​​how to help you?

You're far from being the first to fail to make a constant level on a Pantone or Gillier Pantone. Between upstream and downstream pressure variations, pipe vibrations and gas buffers, upstream / downstream pressure reversals, car inclination, fleet deposits, galloping corrosion between different metals etc. It's not at all sure that's a good solution ... : Mrgreen:

For starters, the simplest and most economical solution ... is the perf with a drip adjustment. At least you know what it means to interpret your results.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/05/10, 22:36

Ooouups! You put the pictures before I see them.
Superb manufacture 8)

If I understand your assembly, the small stainless steel pipe (4 / 6?) Can reheat the water between the reactor and the GVI then spring to supply the GVI?

Is the photo missing the "large" outer diameter pipe between the outlet of the GVI and the inlet of the reactor?
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 20/05/10, 22:56

I made a plan by hand quickly. I'm sorry, I'm impatient since the time I'm looking for people who so interress. I have to redemonter this weekend.
Last edited by Jean Valjean the 14 / 04 / 11, 18: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/05/10, 23:03

Can you bring in some more air here?

Restart this Week end?
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 20/05/10, 23:03

I forgot, for the constant level I have to connect the arrival of water on the top with a bottle of water to give the pressure, on the other side I fix a tube in diameter 6 which goes up above the trap auto for that the water has stopped but the water continues to flow.
0 x
Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 20/05/10, 23:11

yes the 12 / 17 coil for the air valve. the soldering nut c for the lambda probe.
yes it is up to the place of the cataliseur but never taste the water again, I dismount this weekend because the guides of the rod of the reactor took the game with the vibrations ca make a noise not terrible.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/05/10, 23:14

you must have a problem of venting, it works less badly when you balance the pressure between the top of your constant level and the output of the GVI. Often too, a very small dirt blocks the needle half open, or so, it is already corrosion that engulfs the whole interior with a deposit ...
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Jean Valjean
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jean Valjean » 20/05/10, 23:18

for the constant level, it is nine I made a test on my establishment jammais on the car.
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 21/05/10, 16:50

Hello,
good job.

Me, I sent the water with injectors controlled electronically, and I can guarantee you that it is the top of the top to be at maximum efficiency.
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill