Proto 405 Pantone Project

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
SANGLIER81
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by SANGLIER81 » 25/09/05, 19:50

Bonjour à tous :P , hello André and thank you for your precious advice. I read your posts a lot and I learn a lot. So for my project, it is progressing, my reactor is finished and I chose a tube of 17 with 15mm rod, all in a 50mm pipe for the exhaust gases, all stainless steel except the scrap rod (a espagnolette ), threaded at both ends and electrically insulated from the tube. The bubbler is also finished with an automatic filling (small tank and float: system of communicating vessels) and the nozzle on the exhaust too. Everything that would be useless was taken out of my 405 to be able to make room and god knows that it is necessary, I planned a little big in my manufacturing. I mounted the 309gti manifold and removed the injectors and the injection rail. I kept the throttle body for the metering of air but I am injecting my Geet gas via 14mm copper tubes instead of the injectors, which means that the air and the gas will be separated but will only combine. at the entrance to the breech. I thus hope better controlled the addition of air and obtain the maximum vacuum at startup since the butterfly will be closed. Everything is currently mounted on the car and the bubbler is very close to the reactor as you advise André, connected simply by a rubber hose. Leaving the bubbler, there is a parallel inlet for water doping or vice versa with gas oil or petrol or other; but I'm not there yet. To start the engine and warm it up, I plan to use a motorcycle fuel 125 at the end of my gas distributor via a valve to isolate it once it is started on the reactor. I record everything I do on a word file with photos to pass it on because my photos are too heavy for the forum. This is where I am, it is advancing slowly. If you want my file, it is heavy I warn you and not finished, the mail is dominiqueburdin@aol.com , it will be my pleasure.
Hello pantonists and see you soon for more. ;)
0 x