Creating a new generation 1 / 5e car!

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Anto_GeNyuS_FR
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Anto_GeNyuS_FR » 03/09/05, 17:33

Hello everyone !

Qqs quick info ... pck I have more time before the start of the school year ... :(
I received the first engine last night, and I will do the decisive tests tomorrow (although the previous tests do not leave much doubt ...).
The varios and all the electro are ordered ... we will be able to move on to the final assembly quickly.
Within a week we will have the "generator" in operation, and the control electronics fitted and tested.
The following week I will have the 6 brushless motors and will be able to do the complete static assembly.
The week after, the reduction parts will come and we will do a complete but very heavy assembly ...
Another week and we will have the Zenoah and the 3300-cell GP 32 batteries ... at this point the test chassis will be very rough and we will move on to the final chassis, ie a carbon monocoque with tubular aluminum reinforcements.
By Halloween the final assembly will be in working order if all goes well (I have already had problems with workstations and availability ... but a priori as everything is now programmed with the people concerned everything should be fine! ).
The perfs should be mind-blowing, exceeding the current ones bcp!
I plan to sell about twenty of them first, and set up a business with my father to ensure its realization and marketing.
In doing so, I will be able to continue my action, developing the technologies used and having an attractive budget.
It should be noted that knowing an aluminum machine and a carbon moulder will make it possible to have an even more attractive price, further strengthening the public's interest in the system.
The pantone adaptation will be done at the very end of the assembly of the proto (towards the end of October), in order to be able to benefit from suitable parts and a reference to observe the changes. Performing it on the 33cc at the start would be stupid (not at all the same properties), and on the zenoah at the start would be difficult because we already have to do more practical tests on the hybrid before thinking about upgrading the engine.
I have already planned projects for qd I will be in engineering school, concerning the improvement of the motor-generator group for example. I also planned the next projects ...
I no longer have any doubts about the feasibility of my system: regeneration is possible like the generation with brushless, the performance is extraordinary as well as the embarrassment and the weight / power ratio, the pantonization of this type of 22.5cc engine It is also possible, the assembly of motors directly in the wheels also possible, the knowledge of a machinist and a moulder, as well as a good electronics technician will allow to have perfectly adapted material therefore the question of material and skills practices is resolved.
There is only one puzzle left to solve: how long will it take?
Time is running out anyway, and the project is progressing well, so I'm not fussing over this question because don't we say "everything comes right to who knows how to wait"?
The deadline that I imposed on the proto is at the end of October.
The sales deadline is Christmas.
I consider that I have done everything to carry out this project, and for that I am already satisfied with my action!
I am now certain of the impact of my work for econology.

A bientot!
Economically,

ATPerrin

PS: I forgot !!! I changed my "tactics" following the setbacks with the post office and the first tests with Emilien!
From now on I foresee the immediate realization of the iPerfs proto, only engineering works can now come to improve the technology. My first Christmas deadline will be all the easier to meet as a result.
I won't discuss my reasons, but this change is thoughtful.
0 x
And if the world of tomorrow were played out today, who would ask to play the world of today yesterday in order to be able to make the world of the day after tomorrow playable tomorrow? If the world is a dream then I wish I would never wake up. "Speak well of me, speak badly of me, but please don't scratch my name" (De Gaulle) Man is the only source of thought capable of destroying himself, but who can think that it is not his fault ...
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/09/05, 11:30

Good luck to you Anto :)
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Anto_GeNyuS_FR
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Anto_GeNyuS_FR » 16/09/05, 23:23

Hello everyone !

Not a lot of time to spend on the net now! I resumed the courses and being internal I only go on the net for the WE, and given the amount of work required by the prototype I do not have a lot of time for that.

I will say that I found all the people needed for the project, both technically and financially.
This project will focus on high technology racing and the budget is very important. The first orders planned are only in progress because some tests having been conclusive, we will skip certain steps.
I maintain my time goal. Pantonization will be later than expected because it will be optimized by having the parts machined to measure.

A bientot!
Economically,

ATPerrin
0 x
And if the world of tomorrow were played out today, who would ask to play the world of today yesterday in order to be able to make the world of the day after tomorrow playable tomorrow? If the world is a dream then I wish I would never wake up. "Speak well of me, speak badly of me, but please don't scratch my name" (De Gaulle) Man is the only source of thought capable of destroying himself, but who can think that it is not his fault ...