Testing / TX to the Utt

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Blasil10
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Blasil10 » 23/06/05, 22:59

Good evening,

with the agreement of the two students who conducted tests with my pantonised generator that Makharov knows to have seen it work some time ago ..
("basic": fired carburetor, and a conventional reactor, and a bubbler .....)
the results are quite surprising :o .
Capacity of the 1 / 3 gasoline and 2 / 3 water bubbler. Main surprises:
1 / pollution tests with or without Pantone: according to their tests in a technical control center
there is no difference: ... but on one side there is free escape (the control has been placed inside) and version without: there is a muffler for the muffler. .. Numbers to detail ...
2 / Spectral analyzes have been carried out, and the residue in the bubbler which corresponds to the unused gasoline is supper polluted, and heavier than the pure gasoline and the water keeps the same PH but also very polluted. Numbers to detail ...

The group worked each time until the percentage of gasoline reduced to about 9%, and then stopped.

Conclusion: Pantone seems to require two different arrival: gasoline and water because the evaporation is not the same when they are in the same bubbler and in this case ONLY was used gasoline ...

So OK for a vehicle ... but it seems useful for a group to see the principle that works very well, but to fight against pollution .. <_ <Unfortunately, however, no test to know if the equivalent contribution of gasoline the group walks longer with the Pantone ..

Also other conclusions but, we will see later !!

I think it is possible that they give their conclusions ... more "scientific" here even ..

Your opinion ? @ +
0 x
Renal
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Renal » 08/09/05, 21:44

Hi all, that's it you can access the complete report that we made with my friend RiRi (even if I can not access it!)
I will fix it!!

https://www.econologie.com/moteur-panton ... -1741.html

See you soon
Renal
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/09/05, 00:11

Hello basilic10
The test with return of the exhaust in the bubbler does not take into account the water that was in the air of aspiration of the engine and it is not something negligible when it makes 30 out with a certain humidity. This water condenses at the exhaust outlet in the bubbler.
The assembly that I advise you and it will be easy for you to change to the point that it is it is a small carburetor that you supply gasoline air carburetor series with a water bubbler with air intake, you have exactly the fuel and the water consumed, moreover you can replace gasoline with fuel oil or alcohol or other volatile product anyway. For oil is another story but if you're interested I'll give you the details. If you do not understand I'll take pictures.
I have this assembly and I can tell you that it consumes water, 8 10% according to the temperature of the water.
Andre
0 x