G Pantone 1.9 TDI 110 ss Turbo Pressure Steam Generator

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Nicorette
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

G Pantone 1.9 TDI 110 ss Turbo Pressure Steam Generator

by Nicorette » 11/01/09, 17:45

Hello everybody
I would like to pantonize my Seat Ibiza TDI 110
I would like to have scholarly opinions on the configuration of my future editing:

Technical Principle:

the innovation of my config is based on the fact of putting all my pantone circuit under pressure (reactor inlet air, water tank, GVI tank of constant level) with an injection of the inonized gases close to my pipe d ' admission and not before the turbo.
Because the air intake circuit after the turbo must exceed the 2m to be able to pass in the intercooler.

I also have a lot of questions about the viability of my technical choices:

Questions about pressurizing my circuit
Can pressurizing my circuit reduce the ionisation quality of gases?
Will I encounter various problems like: bad suction of the gases in the intake, overpressure in the GVI or other organ etc?

In case my system under pressure does not work, I choose to connect before the turbo (very far from the intake):
Is it the fact of plugging very far from the intake (with cooling ionized gases, will not make me lose efficiency?
Is that the passage of gases in the intercooler will not generate me condensation?

Divers questions
Have other people done mounts on TDI and how they did it?

I look forward to all your comments, I receive my catalyst next week, so I will soon start my project.
I would put all my file online

Thank you in advance for your answers

Nicorette
0 x
Doping with water IBIZA TDI 110
Flytox

Re: G Pantone 1.9 TDI 110 ss Turbo Pressure Generator

by Flytox » 11/01/09, 23:37

Hello Nicorette

Nice project 8) And welcome to the club.

Nicorette wrote:the innovation of my config is based on the fact of putting all my pantone circuit under pressure (reactor inlet air, water tank, GVI tank of constant level) with an injection of the inonized gases close to my pipe d ' admission and not before the turbo.

The water tank is pressurized by the piping downstream of the intercooler. The pressure must be a little lower there than upstream, the gas flow should not be reversed and prevent the constant level from functioning correctly and the pressure from blowing into the bottom of the tank when the speed increases (with increasing pressure differential). You can balance the pressure by connecting the top of your tank to the "T" at the outlet of the GVI.

You plugged in the EGR valve for steam injection !? You can draw the missing pipes, or even add photos of the beast? : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 12/01/09, 00:25

Hello

Have other people done mounts on TDI and how they did it?

I walk a little in this principle, uses the pressure of the turbo to spray water at the inlet of the reactor, the output of the reactor goes directly into the inlet of the turbo with a venturi

There are disadvantages to the system, at low speeds below 2000rpm the turbo does not blow hard enough even the inlet manifold is in depression
The advantage is self-regulating more pressure more water injection, low speed no heat no pressure to turbo no injection
To compare with a bubbler or a small carburetor there is a small gain in load but for urban use the small carburetor was more advantageous ..

To make simple it is complicated to think long

Andre
0 x
Nicorette
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: G Pantone 1.9 TDI 110 ss Turbo Pressure Generator

by Nicorette » 12/01/09, 13:21

Nicorette wrote:You plugged in the EGR valve for steam injection !? You can draw the missing pipes, or even add photos of the beast? : Mrgreen:
A+

I have not yet started but I know that I will have to modify my EGR valve extensively: remove, completely machining the part (exhaust inlet) part to leave a hole smooth or tapping, in which I go Screw a socket on which I would weld my tube of injection of the inonized gases.
Beforehand, I would mount in the large main tubing a tube set in the form of double cone inverted (everyone recognized the famous venturi)
It seems to complicate like that but I think it is the easiest to achieve
I would put all the photos on the forum as soon as I start.
0 x
Nicorette
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nicorette » 12/01/09, 13:30

Andre wrote:Hello

The advantage is self-regulating more pressure more water injection, low speed no heat no pressure to turbo no injection
To compare with a bubbler or a small carburetor there is a small gain in load but for urban use the small carburetor was more advantageous ..

Andre

So what do you think is the most advantageous technical solution on a turbo engine knowing that I do rather small trips? In cruising speed (90 / 100 in 5ème), I am at 2000tr / min.
Otherwise what car have you?
And did you have condensation problems in the intercooler?
Can the pantonized gases condense?

Me I wanted to insert the pantonized gases as close as possible to the engine to avoid condensation but if he'n not have may I have to review my copy ...

Thanks a +
Nico
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/01/09, 20:23

Hello Nicorette

Nicorette wrote:Can the pantonized gases condense?

I do not see why steam, even ionized, will not condense when the conditions of pressure and temperature permit it. Usually ducts downstream of the intercooler have no or very few dead volumes that could eventually make condensation tank.

All this in a relatively violent draft, I think there is no danger of water accumulation which could be dangerous for the engine. He must swallow everything as he goes but I suppose that the "quality" of the vapor must vary (size of the micro-drops).

For ionization, I believe that not many people understood how exactly it was created ... nor at what level in a piping. So you're doomed to try different solutions ...
: Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
mmanuman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

tdi-hydrogen

by mmanuman » 23/03/09, 14:16

Hello, perso I posed 2 hydrogen generator on my golf 3 tdi,
I am very happy ... economy, power!
I made the simplest, the biggest gain I noticed is in terms of engine torque, big acceleration, more big black smoke, for info I placed the hydrogen just after the air filter. ... for the economy I can not tell you because as is system booste the power I take to the games and I am always in the towers since the instalation, good courage to future installers ........... .. : Shock:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/03/09, 17:04

Here, a reminiscence of Utopia? : Cheesy:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."