water doping attempt by pantone process

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
wazaibzh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

water doping attempt by pantone process

by wazaibzh » 04/01/09, 18:32

Hello
inspired by what I saw on this site and internet in general I launch out!
I want to make it as simple as possible and not too expensive with materials found in DIY stores ...
so I don't respect any rules but I try it with my little hands ...
so i made a pvc bubbler which will be possible to reheat with a coolant hose it is not yet finished i lack tinker
for the reactor I made two very small out of scrap with dimensions a little at random to install it it will suffice to pierce the exhaust line and to connect all of them with hose ...
photos of the bubbler:
the "reactor"
here I have more than installed all that with silicone hose for example and see if I manage to bubble or not!
if you have any questions remarks please!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 04/01/09, 22:20

Hello wazaibzh

Welcome to the club.
For your 2 reactors, there is no scale, could you give us some ratings?

If you told us about the vehicle engine and the assembly diagram that you intend to use, this would allow us to make more relevant comments.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
wazaibzh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by wazaibzh » 05/01/09, 19:09

reactor ratings in pictures:
the vehicle a pigot 205 d 1,7 xud 7 engine which runs on a gasol frying oil mixture : Cheesy:
I have no assembly diagram but basically;
the reactor in the exhaust pipe (or elsewhere?) via a small hole and a nut at the other end
the bubbler once heated by the ldr (idea of ​​adding a 12v bottle warmer or putting hot water in it before starting) under the hood but surely in the passenger compartment during the first tests
injecting gas into the intake hose via a flexible hose ... I do not have a steam generator and wondered if I would not be connected in series the two reactors if I manage to have a good vacuum in the circuit (so bubbling?)
I think to do the editing next week and make the first tests if anything happens :|
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/01/09, 20:02

Hello wazaibzh

Not fully understood how you connect your reactor, could you show us where the exhaust gases and the inlet and outlet of the steam pass.
"
Overall your reactor is small and not in the "standard" size, not sure that you will recover enough heat to make "a lot" of steam.
To have ...
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

wazaibzh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by wazaibzh » 05/01/09, 20:29

a little diagram:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/01/09, 20:52

OK OK OK I understand ... : Cheesy:

The "heating" surface in the exhaust duct is even smaller than I thought ...
: Shock:

A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

wazaibzh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by wazaibzh » 08/01/09, 18:55

it is true it is very small my reactor, I will put one to start and maybe the second once I have done the assembly. I will see once mounted if it works a little or not at all ... I was inspired by a reactor sold on the net ...
0 x
wazaibzh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by wazaibzh » 11/01/09, 14:12

I just connected my bubbler to the rector then at the intake there is a sufficient pressure to bubble my bubbler remains more than putting the reactor in the exhaust before continuing the tests ...
0 x
wazaibzh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by wazaibzh » 11/01/09, 18:14

voila everything is in place i made run the engine 15 minutes before going to make a turns of 15 minutes and let run 5 five minutes again.
the hoses hold up the bubbler being in the car (for the tests) I hear the bubbling accelerate with the engine speed.

very discretly

steam comes out of the bubbler (translucent pipe) and therefore passes through my reactor which is partly in the exhaust.

just before admission I put another piece of transparent pipe but I don't really see any vapor even if I thought I saw a fine condensation after driving?
later I will start by isolating the hoses then place the bubbler under the hood once warmed up and feed properly ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/01/09, 22:58

hello wazaibzh

You should follow the temperature of your bubbler. Below about 70-75 ° there is not much going on and there is a good chance that almost no vapor is reaching the reactor.
A+
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"