pantonisation petrol

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
henri
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by henri » 23/06/05, 22:46

The first test on the road was inconclusive, for a simple reason: I failed to make an air intake in the tank fuel tank result: from start-up after heating to gasoline once the bidn in depression nothing worked anymore.
I'm preview rentant
At the second test, it was better like for the first time the engine has no power, it clicks or does not pull
lack of fuel sns doubt.
I redid a carburetor with a larger nozzle remains only connect to the accelerator for tests this weekend.
we'll see.
I wonder if it should not be thought of as a diet LPG.
It faudraitque the reactor exit occurs before the original carburetor throttle even put a small turbine at the entrance of the reactor to compensate for the lack of aspiration, indeed lpg gas out under préssion and points are need to add air to pop out.
Whereas with the reactor must siphon by air to fuel (vaporized), which imbalance the entire system
The aspiration under the original carburetor is too important.
it may be a butterfly to the limit.
I reiterate my request to econology for the creation of a topic on questions and answers already addressed on the forum This has been a long time since it is one of the main problem encountered to run a pantonised engine in charge at different speeds.
Is there a danger for the engine to operate by clicking? (Time trials).
0 x