Intelligence - pantone system on old car

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
patrice47
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Intelligence - pantone system on old car

by patrice47 » 08/05/08, 08:16

Hello,
I'm new here, I introduce myself Patrice, I am of the lot and garonne, passionate about vintage cars.

I want to know, if the Pantone system, is feasible on an old car from 1972 - namely jaguar S1 with double exhaust and double tank, if yes, would you have a diagram to communicate to me where an address for the concrete realization

good reception, and thank you for your answer - Patrice
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/05/08, 13:10

: Arrow: The 6 cyl in line or the V12 :?:

Collectors will scream, although I have known several deeply modified jag (Volvo diesel engine, 6-cylinder Sofam ...).

The architecture of the jag is comparable to that of a Buick Park Avenue ...

Andre, grand master es-pantone du forum and owner of comparable vehicles has written extensively on the forum, starts a search on his nickname and starts to read. : Arrowl:

If you want to hack a vintage car, it's to use it, why don't you switch to electricity ...

Take a look at what has been achieved on evalbum, in addition it falls well there is not yet Jag ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
patrice47
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by patrice47 » 08/05/08, 15:06

this is the 6 cylinder, in fact I would like to know if we can make the Pantone modification on this engine, electric not on the agenda for now, so someone can put me in contact with a person who knows well the mod to do, thank you - Patrice
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/05/08, 19:45

patrice47 wrote:this is the 6 cylinder, in fact I would like to know if we can make the Pantone modification on this engine,

Of course we can, in addition your car has no electronics, which makes things easier ... since we consider that installing a reactor is easy ... : Lol:

electric not on the agenda for now,
It would be very fun though.

so someone can put me in touch with a person who knows the mod to do, thank you - Patrice
Andre knows well but he resides in Canada ... He is the best expert in the field and one of the few who has studied the pantonization of automobile gasoline engines. 8)

Can I ask you what use you intend to make of your vehicle :?:
In my opinion, to experiment, starting with the mower is a good thing to understand how it works, the car poses much more complex problems. :|
0 x