Problem of setting vaporization in a bubbler

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
willoz
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Problem of setting vaporization in a bubbler

by willoz » 14/01/08, 22:00

I explain my system. I pantonized a mower with an electric resistance bubbler and electrical regulation. All this in order to learn to use after the process on a more serious application.
I get to the point. I test my system with acetone and water (which I had on hand). It works nickel only at the inlet of the reactor I suck liquid and not only steam. first believed that my level of liquid was too high so I changed my bubbler. now I must have 15cm between the suction of the bubbler and the level and the problem remains the same. I then thought that my vapor gets back in the transparent hose coming out of the bubbler because I really have a lot of liquid in the hose and it drowns me the engine, it must cool the reactor, it overconsumes and pollutes.
If someone has a solution or an idea, don't hesitate
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/01/08, 22:40

Hello

Is your bubbler blowing exhaust? or do you only suck air?
If you blow the exhaust you have to control the amount of exhaust gas you blow in the bubbler a flexible plastic bubbler indicates the right dose of exhaust, the bubbler must be in slight depression if the container is translucent it there must be a white cloud above the liquid, the bubbler becomes cold it needs heat.

Do not send liquid into the reactor, just mist
water and fuel in the same bubbler it is mainly the fuel which is consumed especially acetone by heating it is first acetone which evaporates and it passes very little water only that which was agitated by bubbles.
the outlet pipe can be a simple rigid rubber hose which resists vacuum that minimizes condensation.
Be careful with acetone it is even easier than petrol

Andre
0 x
willoz
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by willoz » 15/01/08, 21:42

I just suck, I do not bubble with the exhaust gases it works less well in my case. My bubbler is not transparent, otherwise for the exit I have a transparent hose of 5cm. Maybe I am heating too much .On the other hand I tried with drain oil. Even in deep heating it did not work. But I realized that my bubbler proper (muffler used in pneumatics) was clogged. put this in order to make fine bubbles but I do not know if this is a good solution because it increases the pressure losses therefore the depression in the bubbler.
0 x
Other

by Other » 16/01/08, 04:19

Hello
In a single cylinder 100% panton the suction is strong enough if you control the air intake near the engine,
No need to remove a tube with too much restriction a simple copper tube of 14 mm which plunges into the liquid it works too, you can make small holes of 2mm but direct it also works it makes big bubbles.

Andre
0 x
willoz
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by willoz » 16/01/08, 17:53

ok.next test with a simple tube and i will lower the temperature because i am sure i was very hot
0 x