Call for feedback "G +" + vegetable oil.

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
matthew
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Call for feedback "G +" + vegetable oil.

by matthew » 27/12/07, 23:57

Hello everyone and happy holidays to all ...

... someone can tell me if there is a good cohabitation of the G + system with vegetable oil combustion (50% ... 100%?) on diesel engines.

Sorry I started looking for the answers on the forum, but we always deviate on another interesting subject, then we no longer get by!

Thank you
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: Call for feedback "G +" + vegetable oil

by Other » 28/12/07, 00:30

Hello
matthieu wrote:Hello everyone and happy holidays to all ...

... someone can tell me if there is a good cohabitation of the G + system with vegetable oil combustion (50% ... 100%?) on diesel engines.

Sorry I started looking for the answers on the forum, but we always deviate on another interesting subject, then we no longer get by!

Thank you

One of the main inconveniences of running with oil, in moncarburation it is fouling at each cold start
with risk of engine oil dilution
doping with slowed water, this fouling, but does not eliminate it completely (when cold normally we cut off the water in the reactor, but when running at slow speed and at low speed in the towns we inject a small part of water)

From a strictly economic point of view, in water doping the yield is better with diesel.
With 100% oil, my consumption is 10 to 15% higher than diesel + doping.
No measurement was made 100% oil without doping.

Although several, on forums oily arrive with opposite figures better economy with oil, it is true that I did not overload my injectors, nor advanced, the injection pump
I have absolutely nothing to change at the original setting, except a water doping.
I also have a tendency to consume a little more water at 100% oil, this gives punch to the engine and reduces the smell of the exhaust a bit, I did not seek to have the greatest gain in the oil I rather deprived of the power.
When driving 100% oil, I also tend to run the engine loaded with more heat.

Andre
0 x