American version pantone PICC videos

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

American version pantone PICC videos

by gilgamesh » 28/07/07, 19:26

0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/07/07, 22:34

logic:

1) Pantone is an American!

2) they have even more to gain than us (at least when they pay as much for gasoline as us) :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/07/07, 10:45

Yeah i was gonna say it

I didn't watch everything, but the first video with ketchup, various sauces puzzles me

and then the bearded man will not live old to breathe anything like that : Cheesy:

Question: do they consume the entire tank, or just the hydrocarbons volatilized by bubbling?

OUAAHH! :D I just saw the second, super magical little stars and HOP! plasma comes out of the reactor !! and it even starts cold on the videos !!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 30/07/07, 15:24

I know that Pantone is American but I had not waited for this kind of continuation because the Pantone system does not have much consideration in the USA. It is true that they are very patetic on the video and I also wonder if their system is so fantastic and surely it is necessary to have some reservations. They are trying to launch a gasoline injection car kit with a separate injection center for the pantone. so far they have not succeeded and they offer a hydrogen kit while we wait .. The Bearded man is Denis Lee, he has already been condemned as pantone - but I don't know how right he is a clown or if he is serious. On one of the videos they feed the reactor directly with liquid fuel and water - it seems strange to me too.
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 28/08/07, 06:02

Hello

In a bubbler you can put anything from the urine to the sand of the wine, as long as you put gasoline it will work, but it does not prove in any way that it is economical.
the other test they make the small engine consume a lot of water versus gasoline, the small engine will drink it but to the detriment of its performance, there is a certain amount of water which makes it efficient and it is very little, especially through a mower carburetor
Too much water causes misfire
Although the arrangement of the reactor is interesting when going up, it delays large drops if the suction is not too great.
I find that it starts rather well, a stroke of the cord, unless he had preheated it before the video (I installed an electric motor of 1/2 hp to launch my small engine)
the last assembly on a car that is located far under the car, so long conduit to feed the carburetor and it enters the air filter of a large engine, little suction below 100kmh ..
They have the merit of promoting the system but a little theatrical, and many plasma theories ect .. which are not proven to date .. very little on doping only with water?
Andre
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"